RockShox’s new Revelation
- by Christopher Jones
- Published: 29 April 2009
The Revelation not due out until 2010 will feature a new chais and 150mm of travel. Alloy knobs will allow riders to tune both the compression and rebound dampers.
The Power Bulged lowers will increase stiffness and improve bushing durability and the include the popular 20mm MaxleTM Lite axel.
The newest feature the Blackbox Motion Control builds upon the succuess of the Motion Control featuring a titanium spring tube as well as Dual Flow compression and rebound. External adjustments are detented. Crown adjust forks utilize a carbon fiber compression knob, while remote forks use a new "Nip-Tuck" spool that hides excess cable for a cleaner look.
– Travel: 150/140/130 Long Travel Dual Air, 120-150 Air U-Turn
– Ultra Stiff 32mm straight wall aluminum upper tubes
– Forged, hollow 6061 aluminum crown
– Lightweight air spring technology
– 9mm QR or Maxle Lite (20mm only)
– All new chassis
– Increased travel to 150mm
– 1.5″ or 1.5-1 1/8″ tapered steerer options
– BlackBox? Motion Control
– Post mount disc brake
– Detented rebound adjust