GreenUps Sustainability drinks in Sydney
- by Christopher Jones
- Published: 2 October 2011
In the unofficial prelude to the Ride Sydney and Bicycle Film Festivals, the GreenUps Sustainability drinks invites you to The Beresford Hotel on Tuesday October 4.
400 guests are expected to pack out The Beresford Hotel in Darlinghurst, Sydney with guest speakers including:
– Latest research from Dr Ros Poulos, Bike Risk Researcher UNSW
– Gracious Cycling from Patrick Jones Bike Wise Director
– BFF highlight from Josh Capelin, Director Bicycle Film Festival
– Some ‘pot-stirring’, by FBi Presenter Mickie Quick
– Why Two Wheels Turning Is Good For Your Body and Brain from Dr Julie – Hatfield, Transport & Road Safety Research Centre, UNSW
There is also a bike valet service, Gold Sprints, giveaways, prizes, sustainable food and local beer and wine.
Cost: Gold coin donation