Aerodynamics made easy - By Chris Boardman

For Roadies

Aerodynamics made easy - By Chris Boardman

Postby JV911 » Thu Jul 28, 2011 10:51 am

Being aerodynamic was critical to me when I was a professional cyclist. Your bike accounts for about 20 percent of your total drag and your body makes up the remaining 80 percent. There’s not too much you can do to change the shape of your bike, but there are several things you can do to change the shape of your body.

full article: http://www.bikeradar.com/fitness/articl ... easy-30981
<---LACC--->
<---BMC SLR01--->

User avatar
JV911
 
Posts: 5451
Joined: Mon Sep 01, 2008 1:22 pm
Location: Sydney, Australia

Return to Road Biking

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Derny Driver



Support BNA
Click for online shops
Torpedo 7 Torpedo7 AU
Ground Effect Ground Effect NZ
Chain Reaction Cycles CRC UK
Wiggle Wiggle UK
Cycling Express Cycling Express
Ebay Ebay AU
ProBikeKit ProBikeKit UK
Evans Cycles Evans Cycles UK
JensonUSA Jenson USA
JensonUSA Competitive Cyclist