Pedals....

sherlock

Re: Pedals....

Postby sherlock » Thu Nov 03, 2011 11:46 am

Dr.Nate wrote:Anyone know when the Sidi ergo 3 or the genius 6.6 speedplay shoes will be available in AUS ? I have searched everywhere and most LBS dont have them .... I will buy from a local store so i can try them on and get some help with adjusting the cleats and pedal fitting....

Thanks
They're pretty new. You're perfectly fine to use regular 3-bolt compatible Sidi/Shimano/Specialized/Northwave shoes, as the cleats have a 3-to-4 adapter plate. Stack height is typically the same because you'll want to use the Speedplay carbon sole protectors on 4-bolt shoes to protect the outer sole.

Clubagreenie

Re: Pedals....

Postby Clubagreenie » Thu Nov 03, 2011 12:00 pm

Dr.Nate wrote:Anyone know when the Sidi ergo 3 or the genius 6.6 speedplay shoes will be available in AUS ? I have searched everywhere and most LBS dont have them .... I will buy from a local store so i can try them on and get some help with adjusting the cleats and pedal fitting....

Thanks
The boys at Cyclingexpress should be able to help you out !
"My father touched me like that once. To this day, he still has to wear orthopedic shirts."

At the end of the day , it is the Indian , not the arrow .. so ride what you want