Thinking of quiting

Riggsbie

Re: Thinking of quiting

Postby Riggsbie » Fri Oct 12, 2012 6:07 pm

You don't have to have a beard to ride a recumbent ;-) stubble is OK !

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

burger

Postby burger » Mon Oct 15, 2012 12:34 pm

Addictr3 wrote:I felt amazing. I had my power back and felt like a little kid on his first bike, I went for a quick 30min ride.
WOO-HOO !!!!! 8) 8) 8)
Addictr3 wrote:I climbed one hill with the new setup and had stacks of power! I had enough power to chase a car for beeping me for no reason while he had 3 lanes to choose!!!!
That is SO like you!!!!!
Mulger bill wrote:Not a clue mate but who cares? Your mojo is fit, healthy and ready to roll. Have a ball out there :D

Shaun
+1 . . . . yeah, wot he said!

stu.
The world is round, so what seems like the end may actually be the beginning.

g-boaf

Postby g-boaf » Tue Oct 16, 2012 10:20 am

Addictr3 wrote:Hi All,

So I went for a ride yesterday afternoon and still felt crap, I said what the hell and removed a 5mm spacer from the bars, I had noticed before that I could feel so much more powerful in the drops and noticed I was in the drops a lot more than when I had my previous bike.

Question is; Why when dropping the bars, I am so much more comfortable and my right leg which is the injured one, feels 100 times better?

Any ideas?

Cheers
I don't have much idea on the specifics of bike fit, but that's awesome that you are doing better. :D I don't know your riding practices well enough, but chasing a car for beeping at you - hehehe, that says it all! You've got your mojo back. 8)