looking for people to ride with Liverpool nsw

For Roadies

looking for people to ride with Liverpool nsw

Postby JFS » Sat Jan 04, 2014 10:24 am

hi all the name is josh I'm 24 from Liverpool I'm looking for a bunch of people to ride with on weekend and possibly weekday nights (if I have the time) with a medium to fast pace from Liverpool and surrounding suburbs I'm not scared of long rides I as I have done Sydney to Brisbane twice now and I enjoy pushing myself to go faster and further so if you group is pretty quick invite me along to see if I can keep the pace I do most of my riding by myself and I'm getting bored especially on the longer rides I don't mind cycling the M7 bike bath but I do enjoy finding new roads and hills to climb

hope to hear from you soon

my strava is Joshua Stilloni
JFS

by BNA » Wed Jan 08, 2014 8:36 am

BNA

Re: looking for people to ride with Liverpool nsw

Postby find_bruce » Wed Jan 08, 2014 8:36 am

Hi Josh,

the Sydney to Brisbane ride http://www.1200kmsforkids.com/the-team/ was a great effort - you should be very proud of helping to raise so much money.

you are outside my league (not hard), but plenty of people here who ride in your area - try saying hello on TUESDAY NIGHT FOOTPATH RACING (allegedly) - M7 C/way 6.15pm.
find_bruce

Postby vikramranna » Mon Jan 13, 2014 2:31 pm

Hi Josh,

I live in Casula (close to Liverpool) and only recently have started riding and am looking to join a goup as well as currently i ride solo. But i have to confess that i am not in your league and the longest ride that i did recently was 75Km which took me about 3.5hrs.

Vikram
vikramranna

Postby turtle rider » Tue Jan 14, 2014 4:37 pm

I was ABC bikeshop liverpool last week or so , they had a flyer with organised rides ect , maybe worth checking it out . I would have attended those rides as they looked alright but I'm 1.5 hours away and I'm currently looking more locally .
turtle rider

Return to Road Biking