Anybody in sydney near Petersham - looking for a favour...

open topic, for anything cycling related.

Anybody in sydney near Petersham - looking for a favour...

Postby uMP2k » Mon Mar 12, 2007 7:42 pm

During my search for a new bike (or at least a new bike frame) I have stumbled across the opportunity to pick up a couple of 2004 Cervelo frames (no forks unfortunately) for a very good price :) .

Trouble is they are in Petersham and I am Perth. I am hoping to get a courier to pick them up from the seller, but it may be that I need somebody to pick them up for me and post them. I would pay any costs incurred (upfront of course).

To tell the truth I think the frames are probably too big for me (very hard to tell without seeing them in the flesh and taking my own measurements!) but the deal was too good to pass up. Would also be open to splitting the deal with somebody if they happen to be after a new frame at a bargain price. Would not be looking to make a profit in that case and would just be happy to go halves on the cost price (I will not mention what that is here, because I may want to ebay them later :D).

If anybody could help, or is interested please drop me a line.
uMP2k

by BNA » Tue Mar 13, 2007 8:45 am

BNA

Postby cludence » Tue Mar 13, 2007 8:45 am

Hi, I am over at Petersham every second week so if you get stuck give me a yell. I am not after a frame so cant help there, but its no drama to pack and post them for you.

Karen.
cludence

Return to General discussion