Umm little help please?????

open topic, for anything cycling related.

Umm little help please?????

Postby stevos » Thu Apr 26, 2007 9:50 pm

:oops: :oops: :oops: i just bought a pair of shoes and pedals from torpedo 7. ive got the shoes but can not work out how to attach the clips to the shoes, or how they clip in to teh pedals, lol the instructions are not clear, would a bike shop get angry if i asked them for assistance? :oops: :oops: :oops: thanks from a newbie :D
"Pain is temporary. It may last a minute, or an hour, or a day, or a year, but eventually it will subside and something else will take its place. If I quit, however, it lasts forever." -Lance Armstrong
stevos

by BNA » Thu Apr 26, 2007 10:04 pm

BNA

Postby Bnej » Thu Apr 26, 2007 10:04 pm

Which shoes & pedals?
Bnej

Postby stevos » Thu Apr 26, 2007 10:24 pm

wellgo road shoes with wellgo w44 pedals :oops:
"Pain is temporary. It may last a minute, or an hour, or a day, or a year, but eventually it will subside and something else will take its place. If I quit, however, it lasts forever." -Lance Armstrong
stevos

Postby LuckyPierre » Fri Apr 27, 2007 7:40 am

These might help - do they use mtb-style little metal cleats or plastic 'triangular' cleats.
LuckyPierre

Postby Bnej » Fri Apr 27, 2007 9:00 am

Looks like an SPD style system, so you ought to have a little metal cleat that attaches to two points under the shoe. There may be a piece of sole in the way that you have to remove. There should be some space to move the cleat around so that it's in the right place on your foot.
Bnej

Postby stevos » Sat Apr 28, 2007 10:58 am

hey thanks guys :lol: got it, the instructiosn told me to remove part of the sole but on this shoe you couldnt and the screws given with the cleats were to small to fit, wasnt until i tipped the shoe box upside down that i found the bigger screws :oops:
stevos

Postby Marv » Sat Apr 28, 2007 3:06 pm

No harm.

All's well that ends well.
Marv

Return to General discussion