Best place to buy Campagnolo jerseys in Australia?

open topic, for anything cycling related.

Best place to buy Campagnolo jerseys in Australia?

Postby trippyho » Thu Oct 18, 2012 5:01 pm

Hi, I was just wondering if anyone know of any good Australian websites that sell Campagnolo jerseys. I've looked at Cell bikes but the range is limited.

Anyone know of any Australian retailers that stock Campagnolo bike gear? Only reason I'am looking at Australia is because I need it for a gift in a week, and if I order overseas I don't think it will arrive on time.

Please help. Thanks in Advance. :D
trippyho

by BNA » Thu Oct 18, 2012 6:18 pm

BNA

Re: Best place to buy Campagnolo jerseys in Australia?

Postby JustJames » Thu Oct 18, 2012 6:18 pm

FWIW, I bought one of these:

http://www.cellbikes.com.au/CAMPAGNOLO- ... EVE-Jersey

It took me two goes, because the sizing is on the small side, but it's a really nice jersey. Excellent value at current pricing, the only downside is that your person won't get much use out of it now until next winter.

ETA: You could also try Torpedo7
My bike blog. Long on rumination, rambling and opinion. Why let facts ruin everything?

http://pedallingcharm.wordpress.com/
JustJames

Postby trippyho » Mon Oct 22, 2012 10:35 am

JustJames wrote:It took me two goes, because the sizing is on the small side, but it's a really nice jersey. Excellent value at current pricing, the only downside is that your person won't get much use out of it now until next winter.

Thanks mate. So Does that mean a usual small is a Medium in Campagnolo sizing despite what the chart says? So for example, if I take a small 93cm chest, should I order a Medium?
trippyho

Postby JustJames » Mon Oct 22, 2012 10:56 am

trippyho wrote:
JustJames wrote:It took me two goes, because the sizing is on the small side, but it's a really nice jersey. Excellent value at current pricing, the only downside is that your person won't get much use out of it now until next winter.

Thanks mate. So Does that mean a usual small is a Medium in Campagnolo sizing despite what the chart says? So for example, if I take a small 93cm chest, should I order a Medium?

At 67kg and a height of 170cm, I am a medium in most things and a small in some. But my Campagnolo top is a large.

HTH
My bike blog. Long on rumination, rambling and opinion. Why let facts ruin everything?

JustJames

Postby trippyho » Mon Oct 22, 2012 1:18 pm

JustJames wrote:At 67kg and a height of 170cm, I am a medium in most things and a small in some. But my Campagnolo top is a large.

HTH

Really? Wow, sizing must be all screwed up. So much for the sizing chart. Just out of curiosity what's your chest size? Just so I can draw some comparisons from the chart and prevent ordering the wrong size and wasting time with returns.
Also the large Campagnolo jersey, does it fit loosely or more like a race top?

Cheers
trippyho

Postby JustJames » Mon Oct 22, 2012 7:23 pm

Fit is snug, without me looking like a boy band wannabe.

No idea what my chest measurement is.

JustJames

Return to General discussion