Moron Motorists #3

User avatar
bychosis
Posts: 5133
Joined: Sat Jan 14, 2012 1:10 pm
Location: Lake Macquarie

Re: Moron Motorists #3

Postby bychosis » Wed Dec 20, 2017 11:22 am

CaffeineAU wrote:
The serial law breaker, who is already banned from holding a licence until 2086, is expected to have even more years added to his time off the road when he is sentenced for his latest offence early next year.


Because that's obviously shown itself to be a very effective means of preventing him from driving... :evil:


He obviously has no regard for driving legally, but I wonder how he originally lost the licence and whether he is actually competent behind the wheel.
bychosis (bahy-koh-sis): A mental disorder of delusions indicating impaired contact with a reality of no bicycles.

User avatar
biker jk
Posts: 5911
Joined: Tue Nov 17, 2009 6:18 pm
Location: Sydney

Re: Moron Motorists #3

Postby biker jk » Wed Dec 20, 2017 12:19 pm

Why these morons are not locked up after a second offence of driving while disqualified is a mystery. Well it's not actually. The legal system ensures anyone wanting to drive whether qualified or otherwise can do so.

User avatar
skull
Posts: 2007
Joined: Thu Oct 11, 2007 9:48 pm

Re: Moron Motorists #3

Postby skull » Wed Dec 20, 2017 6:54 pm

Philistine wrote:
You go to a gym? I thought gyms were for those untouchables who don't own bikes.


I lost my mojo for cycling and now struggle to keep up on bunch rides. So don't ride as much as I use too

jasonc
Posts: 9472
Joined: Thu Feb 24, 2011 3:40 pm
Location: Brisbane

Re: Moron Motorists #3

Postby jasonc » Wed Dec 20, 2017 7:37 pm

Truck driver in the last hour took out the power lines at a major intersection knocking out power to a couple of suburbs. Would it be wrong to use the words professional drivers in a post on Facebook? :D
Image

User avatar
Boognoss
Super Mod
Super Mod
Posts: 6878
Joined: Sat Nov 10, 2007 11:45 am
Location: Castle Hill, NSW
Contact:

Re: Moron Motorists #3

Postby Boognoss » Wed Dec 20, 2017 8:17 pm

jasonc wrote:Truck driver in the last hour took out the power lines at a major intersection knocking out power to a couple of suburbs. Would it be wrong to use the words professional drivers in a post on Facebook? :D


I can’t see any possible issue with posting about that. :lol: :lol: :lol:
Salsa Casseroll, Avanti Quantum, Specialized Tricross, Specialized Allez, Cell SS

jasonc
Posts: 9472
Joined: Thu Feb 24, 2011 3:40 pm
Location: Brisbane

Re: Moron Motorists #3

Postby jasonc » Wed Dec 20, 2017 9:16 pm

Boognoss wrote:
jasonc wrote:Truck driver in the last hour took out the power lines at a major intersection knocking out power to a couple of suburbs. Would it be wrong to use the words professional drivers in a post on Facebook? :D


I can’t see any possible issue with posting about that. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Apart from Mrs jasonc abusing me....
Image

User avatar
antigee
Posts: 424
Joined: Sun Sep 01, 2013 10:58 am
Location: just off the Yarra Trail but not lurking in the bushes

Re: Moron Motorists #3

Postby antigee » Wed Dec 20, 2017 9:54 pm

bychosis wrote:
CaffeineAU wrote:
The serial law breaker, who is already banned from holding a licence until 2086, is expected to have even more years added to his time off the road when he is sentenced for his latest offence early next year.


Because that's obviously shown itself to be a very effective means of preventing him from driving... :evil:


He obviously has no regard for driving legally, but I wonder how he originally lost the licence and whether he is actually competent behind the wheel.


it might just be that once you notice it you notice it more but I'm pretty convinced from looking at news reports from court action following cyclist/ped' deaths/serious injuries both here and in the UK (ex' but still whinging pom) that drivers with multiple disqualifications and a history of driving while disqualified feature a lot...as in really a lot - not competence related but attitude and/or often drug abuse related...the phrase "accidents waiting to happen" pops into my head but actually that is wrong they aren't accidents they are a predictable consequences from a disregard from societies norms...one unpredictable consequence is that these offenders are so bad that it seems to mean that just plain old fast, bad and unthinking driving by otherwise respectable people is dismissed as normal and doesn't merit any meaningful "punishment"...they keep their right to drive...the serious offenders just take it anyway ... no easy fix

User avatar
Ross
Posts: 5050
Joined: Sat Nov 07, 2009 8:53 pm

Re: Moron Motorists #3

Postby Ross » Thu Dec 21, 2017 7:36 pm

Tziporah Malkah (the model formerly named Kate Fischer) fined for driving erratically

http://www.news.com.au/entertainment/ce ... 2b1bc122b5

TZIPORAH Malkah has been fined for driving erratically and coughing up the cash won’t be easy as it was revealed in court that the former model lives on just $200 a fortnight.

Tziporah says her six-year sex 'drought' is over

TZIPORAH Malkah has called on her star power in court after pleading guilty to a night of erratic driving in Melbourne when she reversed into a parked car.

Malkah, 44, the model formerly named Kate Fischer, pleaded guilty to the charges in Melbourne Magistrates Court on Friday and was fined $1500. Her lawyer Michael Kuzilny produced a glowing reference from celebrity agent Max Markson who said her behaviour was out of character.

The court was told that on January 3, about 5.35pm, two witnesses saw Malkah driving erratically through Toorak, hitting three roundabouts. One person followed her and called triple zero before Malkah reversed into a parked car.

Police soon arrived at her apartment and asked her five times to undergo a breath test, but Malkah said she needed to go to the toilet and disappeared inside.

Mr Kuzilny went on to say the star of the 1994 film Sirens was “very financially disadvantaged” and was ripped off in a $2 million Los Angeles real estate scam some years ago.

He added the former fiancee of James Packer now lived on a pension of $200 a fortnight.

Mr Kuzilny said Malkah returned to Australia in 2000, broke, and lived for a time in a women’s shelter where she completed a certificate in community service.

“Friends and family say it’s very much out of character for her,” Mr Kuzilny told the court of her driving offences.

“She’s very remorseful and wishes to give the court some confidence there will be no repeat behaviour.”

Malkah was fined and had her drivers licence suspended for 27 months. Malkah - who wants to become a nurse in Israel - said she intended to contest “police treatment” on the night in question, but would not elaborate on her plans.

“They did not approach me directly or honestly ... I really can’t go any further into it until I explore that avenue,” she told reporters outside court.

“I actually thought I was being pranked by paparazzi photographers (on the night).”

Mr Kulziny told reporters his client had a “beautiful heart”.

“This lady’s done so many great things for the community in such a selfish, hate-filled world, she’s dedicated herself to charities for domestic violence, women’s shelters,” he said.

“Deep down, she’s made a mistake but she’s got a beautiful heart.”

User avatar
biker jk
Posts: 5911
Joined: Tue Nov 17, 2009 6:18 pm
Location: Sydney

Re: Moron Motorists #3

Postby biker jk » Thu Dec 21, 2017 8:00 pm

Ross wrote:Tziporah Malkah (the model formerly named Kate Fischer) fined for driving erratically

http://www.news.com.au/entertainment/ce ... 2b1bc122b5

TZIPORAH Malkah has been fined for driving erratically and coughing up the cash won’t be easy as it was revealed in court that the former model lives on just $200 a fortnight.

Tziporah says her six-year sex 'drought' is over

TZIPORAH Malkah has called on her star power in court after pleading guilty to a night of erratic driving in Melbourne when she reversed into a parked car.

Malkah, 44, the model formerly named Kate Fischer, pleaded guilty to the charges in Melbourne Magistrates Court on Friday and was fined $1500. Her lawyer Michael Kuzilny produced a glowing reference from celebrity agent Max Markson who said her behaviour was out of character.

The court was told that on January 3, about 5.35pm, two witnesses saw Malkah driving erratically through Toorak, hitting three roundabouts. One person followed her and called triple zero before Malkah reversed into a parked car.

Police soon arrived at her apartment and asked her five times to undergo a breath test, but Malkah said she needed to go to the toilet and disappeared inside.

Mr Kuzilny went on to say the star of the 1994 film Sirens was “very financially disadvantaged” and was ripped off in a $2 million Los Angeles real estate scam some years ago.

He added the former fiancee of James Packer now lived on a pension of $200 a fortnight.

Mr Kuzilny said Malkah returned to Australia in 2000, broke, and lived for a time in a women’s shelter where she completed a certificate in community service.

“Friends and family say it’s very much out of character for her,” Mr Kuzilny told the court of her driving offences.

“She’s very remorseful and wishes to give the court some confidence there will be no repeat behaviour.”

Malkah was fined and had her drivers licence suspended for 27 months. Malkah - who wants to become a nurse in Israel - said she intended to contest “police treatment” on the night in question, but would not elaborate on her plans.

“They did not approach me directly or honestly ... I really can’t go any further into it until I explore that avenue,” she told reporters outside court.

“I actually thought I was being pranked by paparazzi photographers (on the night).”

Mr Kulziny told reporters his client had a “beautiful heart”.

“This lady’s done so many great things for the community in such a selfish, hate-filled world, she’s dedicated herself to charities for domestic violence, women’s shelters,” he said.

“Deep down, she’s made a mistake but she’s got a beautiful heart.”


Did the police use their sirens? :lol:

Cyclophiliac
Posts: 176
Joined: Thu Apr 10, 2014 7:48 am

Re: Moron Motorists #3

Postby Cyclophiliac » Thu Dec 21, 2017 9:19 pm

This one's more horrific than funny. :(
https://www.theguardian.com/australia-n ... police-say

Why do people carry on about how dangerous cyclists supposedly are, when motorists can do this so easily, and cause so much damage? Our society is really messed up.

Crawf
Posts: 1968
Joined: Wed Jan 09, 2008 9:20 pm

Re: Moron Motorists #3

Postby Crawf » Fri Dec 22, 2017 10:05 am

Anyone need their lawns mowed... but not really ;P


User avatar
Aushiker
Posts: 22106
Joined: Tue Jun 05, 2007 1:55 pm
Location: Fremantle, WA
Contact:

Re: Moron Motorists #3

Postby Aushiker » Fri Dec 22, 2017 11:23 am

Crawf wrote:Anyone need their lawns mowed... but not really ;P



Brisbane?
Andrew
~ Aushiker.com

redned
Posts: 475
Joined: Thu Feb 12, 2009 5:45 pm

Re: Moron Motorists #3

Postby redned » Fri Dec 22, 2017 12:22 pm

Crawf wrote:Anyone need their lawns mowed... but not really ;P


Notwithstanding the fact that you were entitled to be in the lane anyway.

Crawf
Posts: 1968
Joined: Wed Jan 09, 2008 9:20 pm

Re: Moron Motorists #3

Postby Crawf » Fri Dec 22, 2017 1:26 pm

redned wrote:
Crawf wrote:Anyone need their lawns mowed... but not really ;P

Notwithstanding the fact that you were entitled to be in the lane anyway.


When he beeped I turned around and to see him using his mobile to capture me riding legally while he was driving illegally.
Oh the irony.

westab
Posts: 1689
Joined: Fri Apr 09, 2010 5:05 pm
Location: Blacktown, NSW

Re: Moron Motorists #3

Postby westab » Fri Dec 22, 2017 1:31 pm

Mate - I don't like confrontation or troubling the police with incidents. With this one I would be reporting this "clown" not only to the police but to his employer, the relevant work cover authority (which ever it is called in your state) and after viewing the footage even the local council - it appears that he has parked illegally as well.

Report everything as with all those things he might need to use a bicycle once his licence is gone. People with attitudes like this should have no access to killing machines. :cry: :cry:

Hopefully he might get the message.
Not fast, no style, but still get there.

User avatar
silentC
Posts: 2330
Joined: Mon May 05, 2014 5:24 pm
Location: Far South Coast NSW

Re: Moron Motorists #3

Postby silentC » Fri Dec 22, 2017 1:49 pm

"If your next bike does not have disc brakes, the bike after that certainly will"
- Me

User avatar
Cheesewheel
Posts: 899
Joined: Wed Nov 16, 2011 9:22 pm

Re: Moron Motorists #3

Postby Cheesewheel » Fri Dec 22, 2017 2:03 pm

Crawf wrote:Anyone need their lawns mowed... but not really ;P




You can find this fool on facebook
Go!Run!GAH!

User avatar
silentC
Posts: 2330
Joined: Mon May 05, 2014 5:24 pm
Location: Far South Coast NSW

Re: Moron Motorists #3

Postby silentC » Fri Dec 22, 2017 2:23 pm

Yes that's what my link was :)
"If your next bike does not have disc brakes, the bike after that certainly will"
- Me

User avatar
murbul
Posts: 14
Joined: Mon Jul 03, 2017 5:42 pm
Location: Brisbane

Re: Moron Motorists #3

Postby murbul » Fri Dec 22, 2017 4:02 pm

silentC wrote:https://www.facebook.com/MG-Yard-Maintenance-263770603726073/


He just disabled/hid his reviews :lol:

User avatar
mikesbytes
Super Mod
Super Mod
Posts: 18516
Joined: Thu Dec 01, 2005 11:42 pm
Location: Tempe, Sydney
Contact:

Re: Moron Motorists #3

Postby mikesbytes » Fri Dec 22, 2017 4:43 pm



A pity there isn't a thread with lots of posts that a link to the video could be posted in :)
If the R-1 rule is broken, what happens to N+1?

User avatar
find_bruce
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 7107
Joined: Mon May 09, 2011 8:42 pm
Location: Sydney

Re: Moron Motorists #3

Postby find_bruce » Fri Dec 22, 2017 5:44 pm

mikesbytes wrote:A pity there isn't a thread with lots of posts that a link to the video could be posted in :)

The you tube video is currently on page 2 of searches for MG Yard Maintenance - that may move up soon

uart
Posts: 1015
Joined: Sat Jan 02, 2016 9:15 pm
Location: Newcastle

Re: Moron Motorists #3

Postby uart » Fri Dec 22, 2017 6:02 pm

murbul wrote:
silentC wrote:https://www.facebook.com/MG-Yard-Maintenance-263770603726073/


He just disabled/hid his reviews :lol:

So who tipped him off? Should have waited, eventually he would have uploaded that video somewhere and then there would have been more evidence against him if crawf sends that video (and reports of him filming with mobile phone) to police.

Crawf
Posts: 1968
Joined: Wed Jan 09, 2008 9:20 pm

Re: Moron Motorists #3

Postby Crawf » Fri Dec 22, 2017 6:36 pm

He's pulled his whole FB page :)

jasonc
Posts: 9472
Joined: Thu Feb 24, 2011 3:40 pm
Location: Brisbane

Re: Moron Motorists #3

Postby jasonc » Fri Dec 22, 2017 7:13 pm

Crawf wrote:He's pulled his whole FB page :)

Now is the time to send your video in. Sadly, the police won't act in the next day or two UNLESS you physically went and handed it in.....

Edit: He will just think we are bullies. But if the police go and talk to him, and it hurts his hip pocket (cancelling his fb page, i suggest it's already hurting him financially), he may learn
Image

Usernoname
Posts: 114
Joined: Fri May 22, 2015 1:13 pm

Re: Moron Motorists #3

Postby Usernoname » Fri Dec 22, 2017 8:04 pm

silentC wrote:https://www.facebook.com/MG-Yard-Maintenance-263770603726073/

I think this is the guy https://www.facebook.com/mark.greaves.391

Return to “General Cycling Discussion”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users