Good Motorist

Ross

Re: Good Motorist

Postby Ross » Tue Jun 12, 2018 9:04 pm

If he was really a good motorist that wanted to help with your Straaaaavvvvaaaaaa he would of got in front (when the road was clear of course) and let you draft! :P

TheWall

Postby TheWall » Wed Jun 13, 2018 9:31 pm

Cars have trouble driving that slowly Ross.

Had a Shadforth's ute be very patient on a ride this morning letting me track across a narrow bridge and then turning right a little further down the road. Even got a wave.

AdelaidePeter

Postby AdelaidePeter » Thu Aug 02, 2018 9:57 am

Sometimes I think the most dangerous part of my ride is my own street. No marked lanes, lots of parked cars, and not much traffic, but the traffic which is there often likes to get up to 50.

Anyway, this morning I heard a car coming up behind as I approached a parked truck. As is my habit, I kept left as long as was reasonable, but the car didn't overtake, even though most would. I gave a wave of appreciation. Then it again stayed behind me instead of attempting an overtake before the roundabout at the end of the street.

When I looked behind, I was quite surprised to see it was a tradie van. It read "Beach Glass", so I assume that means Beach Glass, Seaford. So well done to them!