Popular Bike Shops
Join the Cycling Forums on Strava
Australian Cycling Forums on Strava
Latest Reviews and Articles
Will your next bike be Intelligent? ABS and Smart Bike Tech
Vitus Vitesse EVO Disc Review – Speed Machine indeed!
- Posts: 955
- Joined: Sat Nov 13, 2010 12:35 pm
- Location: Brisbane
- Posts: 15451
- Joined: Fri Jun 29, 2007 7:49 pm
- Location: Somewhere with padded walls and really big hills!
- Posts: 10361
- Joined: Thu Apr 02, 2009 11:14 pm
- Location: deep in the pain cave
- Posts: 199
- Joined: Sun Nov 20, 2011 9:12 pm
- Location: Brisbane
- Posts: 1481
- Joined: Wed Sep 26, 2012 11:05 pm
- Location: West Gippy
I've done 11k since taking up riding one year and one week ago and have had a ball doing it!
Kee up the good work.
sent from a MacGalaxy far, far away. ..
- Posts: 319
- Joined: Wed Jan 25, 2012 8:51 pm
- Posts: 2179
- Joined: Sat Oct 27, 2007 12:46 am
- Location: Perth
- Posts: 8272
- Joined: Sat Dec 11, 2010 12:33 am
- Location: TL;DR
- Posts: 2039
- Joined: Mon Jul 26, 2010 2:12 pm
- Location: Southside Brisbane
jasonc wrote:14000kms for the year now
Well done Jason, that is a mamoth effort, you should get somewhere around 16,000 done for the year I would think!
A quick update from me, all fractures are now healed, the one in the middle of my collar bone is taking slightly longer than the other ones, so now it is full on into Physio to get as much range of movement back into the shoulder and elbow, very fortunate that the radius healed, and to also get some strength back in my arm.
I can get my hands onto the hoods and down into the drops while on the wind trainer, despite still not being able to fully extend my right arm, 6 weeks in the sling has caused a few contractures.
Eta for being back on the road/path is maybe 2-3 weeks time.
Totally over it all, can't wait to be back on the bike ( out of a wind trainer that is!)
- General Australian Cycling Topics
- Info / announcements
- Buying a bike / parts
- General Cycling Discussion
- The Bike Shed
- Cycling Health
- Cycling Safety and Advocacy
- Women's Cycling
- Bike & Gear Reviews
- Cycling Trade
- Stolen Bikes
- Bicycle FAQs
- Serious Biking
- Audax / Randonneuring
- Retro biking
- Fixed Gear/ Single Speed
- Electric Bicycles
- Dragsters / Lowriders / Cruisers
- Children's Bikes
- Road Racing
- Road Biking
- Time Trial
- International and National Tours and Events
- Cycle Touring
- Touring Australia
- Touring Overseas
- Touring Bikes and Equipment
- Western Australia
- New South Wales
- South Australia
- Northern Territory
- Country & Regional
- The Market Place
- Member to Member Bike and Gear Sales
- Want to Buy, Group Buy, Swap
- My Bikes or Gear Elsewhere
- Cycling Brands
- Malvern Star
- Custom Builders
- Generic Carbon
About the Australian Cycling Forums
The largest cycling discussion forum in Australia for all things bike; from new riders to seasoned bike nuts, the Australian Cycling Forums are a welcoming community where you can ask questions and talk about the type of bikes and cycling topics you like.