Ride To Conquer Cancer - Melbourne Ride

open topic, for anything cycling related.

Ride To Conquer Cancer - Melbourne Ride

Postby Panz05 » Sun Apr 28, 2013 8:53 pm

I have signed up to do the Ride To Conquer Cancer in October of this year and am making my way from Adelaide to Melbourne specifically for this ride? Who else is riding in Melbourne? Maybe we can meet up for a beer or three :lol:

I am trying to raise money for the Peter MacCallum Cancer Center and I am hoping you can help by making a donation to help fund cancer research.

Riding 200km's may not seem like a lot for the more experienced riders out there, but for me this is one of the biggest challenges I have undertaken in recent years as I have not been on a bike since I was a teenager and that was over 20 years ago.

I recently lost my father in-law to cancer so this ride has a special meaning for me and my family so I have committed to raising at least $2500.00 for the Peter Mac cancer center and I have gone all out with my training and have spent money on a new bike to ensure that I make it to the end with ease and before nightfall :D

If you think this is a worthy cause and you would like to donate you can view my information and donate online by clicking on the the below link

http://ml13.conquercancer.org.au/goto/TimPeters

Thanking you in advance.
Lapierre FDJ Di2

Panz05

Return to General discussion