Coolabah wrote:Personally I would only wear something with a name of any sort blazed all over it if it fullfilled any one of the following criteria :
1) I was being paid to wear it
2) I would get ( word = certain favours from certain nubile...) due to wearing it
3) it was really cheap or free
4) The Wiggles all signed it
5) I lost all my other stuff just 30 minutes ago in a house fire
Surely 6) would be "I am a member of the club that the kit is of"
and this is personal and I know everyone is different but for me:
7) I support that team
To me wearing a team kit is no different than walking down the street with a football (of any code) jersey on, just shows you support that team. Of course the same rule applies as football jerseys : "the older the team kit the more cred you have".