Bike Gallery

open topic, for anything cycling related.

Re: Bike Gallery

Postby g-boaf » Wed May 07, 2014 10:45 am

PomBike wrote:
familyguy wrote:Image

Malvern Star C5 in full ride fitout after Sunday morning maiden voyage with recently upgraded SRAM Force and new bartape. The XLR8/5700 wheels have settled in nicely after 600km.

Jim


That looks ace... awesome...


www.d2ride.co.uk


Yes, but, I have to ask, what is with the tiny, tiny link to what I presume is your website?
User avatar
g-boaf
 
Posts: 4098
Joined: Mon Sep 26, 2011 6:11 pm

by BNA » Wed May 07, 2014 2:29 pm

BNA
 

Re: Bike Gallery

Postby boss » Wed May 07, 2014 2:29 pm

g-boaf wrote:
PomBike wrote:
familyguy wrote:Image

Malvern Star C5 in full ride fitout after Sunday morning maiden voyage with recently upgraded SRAM Force and new bartape. The XLR8/5700 wheels have settled in nicely after 600km.

Jim


That looks ace... awesome...


www.d2ride.co.uk


Yes, but, I have to ask, what is with the tiny, tiny link to what I presume is your website?


Serial spammer

search.php?author_id=25765&sr=posts
boss
 
Posts: 1195
Joined: Mon Oct 01, 2012 5:58 pm

Re: Bike Gallery

Postby Le Mong » Wed May 07, 2014 5:48 pm

Lukeyboy wrote:
nezumi wrote:I still want that kit.


Do it!
Image


Chamois?
Le Mong
 
Posts: 436
Joined: Thu Sep 20, 2012 5:15 pm

Re: Bike Gallery

Postby bradpops » Sat May 10, 2014 5:20 pm

Image

Image

My new toy, let me know what you think!
bradpops
 
Posts: 2
Joined: Tue May 06, 2014 6:42 pm

Re: Bike Gallery

Postby rabobank89 » Sat May 10, 2014 7:13 pm

Never seen a TCR with a sloping top tube..

What year is it?
User avatar
rabobank89
 
Posts: 945
Joined: Tue Aug 16, 2011 11:20 am
Location: Perth

Re: Bike Gallery

Postby Carrots » Sat May 10, 2014 7:24 pm

That'd be pre 2012.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
User avatar
Carrots
 
Posts: 302
Joined: Sun Feb 26, 2012 7:50 pm
Location: Adelaide

Re: Bike Gallery

Postby Lukeyboy » Sat May 10, 2014 7:32 pm

Le Mong wrote:
Lukeyboy wrote:
nezumi wrote:I still want that kit.


Do it!
Image


Chamois?


Pretty good. I can't say much for longer rides for obvious reasons but I had them on for a 140km ride which featured crit sprint training and 2800m of climbing and they were superb.
Image
User avatar
Lukeyboy
 
Posts: 2306
Joined: Tue May 29, 2012 2:38 am
Location: Brisbane

Re: Bike Gallery

Postby bradpops » Sat May 10, 2014 11:58 pm

rabobank89 wrote:Never seen a TCR with a sloping top tube..

What year is it?


It's a 2013 tcr composite 0


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
bradpops
 
Posts: 2
Joined: Tue May 06, 2014 6:42 pm

Re: Bike Gallery

Postby razon » Sun May 11, 2014 7:01 pm

bradpops wrote:Image


My new toy, let me know what you think!


Crank that Marshall! :twisted: Hehe does the volume goes up to 11? Lol

Anyways, nice looking bike :D
razon
 
Posts: 81
Joined: Tue Dec 06, 2011 8:04 am
Location: sydney

Re: Bike Gallery

Postby mitchy_ » Tue May 13, 2014 6:19 pm

after 3 weeks the final piece of the carbon puzzle arrived and i was able to take it for a quick blat.
need to tweak the angles now, feels better fitting than the old frame though.

Image
Designs by Mitch - drafting specialist.
User avatar
mitchy_
 
Posts: 612
Joined: Sun Jan 05, 2014 10:15 am

Re: Bike Gallery

Postby munga » Wed May 28, 2014 10:31 pm

nice bike, bradpops!

mitchy_, what does your bike weigh now?
pitty43 wrote:Thanks all for your help. Better change my Gumtree add now.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/retroclassiccycling/
User avatar
munga
 
Posts: 6660
Joined: Mon Jan 28, 2008 2:17 pm
Location: wowe

Re: Bike Gallery

Postby munga » Wed May 28, 2014 10:52 pm

here's a pic of my plastic bike. phone pic. deal with it 8)

[image missing]
pitty43 wrote:Thanks all for your help. Better change my Gumtree add now.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/retroclassiccycling/
User avatar
munga
 
Posts: 6660
Joined: Mon Jan 28, 2008 2:17 pm
Location: wowe

Re: Bike Gallery

Postby find_bruce » Wed May 28, 2014 10:56 pm

munga wrote:mitchy_, what does your bike weigh now?

The big ugly stand is there to stop it floating away :wink:
Image
User avatar
find_bruce
 
Posts: 3780
Joined: Mon May 09, 2011 8:42 pm
Location: Sydney

Re: Bike Gallery

Postby munga » Wed May 28, 2014 11:05 pm

oh, it's a stand. i thought it might have been an anchor.
do they make carbon chains yet?
pitty43 wrote:Thanks all for your help. Better change my Gumtree add now.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/retroclassiccycling/
User avatar
munga
 
Posts: 6660
Joined: Mon Jan 28, 2008 2:17 pm
Location: wowe

Re: Bike Gallery

Postby mitchy_ » Thu May 29, 2014 10:19 am

munga wrote:nice bike, bradpops!

mitchy_, what does your bike weigh now?


find_bruce wrote:
munga wrote:mitchy_, what does your bike weigh now?

The big ugly stand is there to stop it floating away :wink:


hahaha! it's about 6.9kg now, still pretty heavy. :lol:
after looking at the weight weenie forums, i'm not so interested in spending $400 on a carbon saddle to drop an ever diminishing amount of grams. :shock:

munga wrote:oh, it's a stand. i thought it might have been an anchor.
do they make carbon chains yet?


not carbon, but KMC make a black DLC version of the X10SL which i'm keen to try.
Designs by Mitch - drafting specialist.
User avatar
mitchy_
 
Posts: 612
Joined: Sun Jan 05, 2014 10:15 am

Re: Bike Gallery

Postby Lukeyboy » Fri May 30, 2014 12:12 am

The KOM monster is back in slippery hunting mode :P

Image
Image

I said it before but damn this would make a good proper full TT spec bike (as opposed to buying another bike :P).
Image
User avatar
Lukeyboy
 
Posts: 2306
Joined: Tue May 29, 2012 2:38 am
Location: Brisbane

Re: Bike Gallery

Postby munga » Fri May 30, 2014 7:13 am

munga wrote:here's a pic of my plastic bike. phone pic. deal with it 8)

Image
pitty43 wrote:Thanks all for your help. Better change my Gumtree add now.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/retroclassiccycling/
User avatar
munga
 
Posts: 6660
Joined: Mon Jan 28, 2008 2:17 pm
Location: wowe

Re: Bike Gallery

Postby kman » Sat May 31, 2014 3:18 pm

Finally finished my Colnago Dream project. :D

Wanted to keep everything in the Campy Record Titanium era so it took a really long time to piece together.


Image

Image

Image

Image

Image
kman
 
Posts: 137
Joined: Sun May 26, 2013 12:15 am

Re: Bike Gallery

Postby singlespeedscott » Sat May 31, 2014 3:56 pm

kman wrote:Finally finished my Colnago Dream project. :D

Wanted to keep everything in the Campy Record Titanium era so it took a really long time to piece together.


Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Very nice. That sure is a little bike.

Although I must point out that Record Titanuium was 1996 to 1998.
Image
User avatar
singlespeedscott
 
Posts: 3275
Joined: Sun Jan 20, 2008 3:35 pm
Location: Elimbah, Queensland

Re: Bike Gallery

Postby Cmm » Sat May 31, 2014 6:16 pm

Lukeyboy wrote:The KOM monster is back in slippery hunting mode :P

Image
Image

I said it before but damn this would make a good proper full TT spec bike (as opposed to buying another bike :P).



This is exactly what i plan to do with mine and save buying a 3rd bike :shock:
Cmm
 
Posts: 490
Joined: Sun Feb 03, 2013 2:55 pm

Re: Bike Gallery

Postby mitchy_ » Sun Jun 01, 2014 9:58 am

Lukeyboy wrote:Image


very nice bike, very bad backdrop!
Designs by Mitch - drafting specialist.
User avatar
mitchy_
 
Posts: 612
Joined: Sun Jan 05, 2014 10:15 am

Re: Bike Gallery

Postby southeastD » Mon Jun 02, 2014 9:16 pm

[quote="Pottsy"]Just putting these up here now.

S-Works Venge
Image

Wow, is that Tom Boonen special? Looks fantastic, best aero bike I reckon.
I love it as much as I love the Mark Cavendish edition Venge.
southeastD
 
Posts: 76
Joined: Mon Aug 20, 2012 11:48 pm
Location: South East Melbourne

Re: Bike Gallery

Postby Lukeyboy » Mon Jun 02, 2014 10:39 pm

mitchy_ wrote:
Lukeyboy wrote:Image


very nice bike, very bad backdrop!


Very limited for lighting at 11pm with a camera that doesn't have a flash :P
Image
User avatar
Lukeyboy
 
Posts: 2306
Joined: Tue May 29, 2012 2:38 am
Location: Brisbane

Re: Bike Gallery

Postby dbellew » Tue Jun 03, 2014 10:11 pm

Here is my Bianchi, fresh from a rebuild over the last couple of weeks.

New shifters (Carbon record), new bottom bracket, new cables. Rides like a new one.

Image
dbellew
 
Posts: 9
Joined: Mon May 30, 2011 9:45 pm

Re: Bike Gallery

Postby mjt084 » Wed Jun 04, 2014 8:57 pm

Hey guys, just joined the site and it seems to be the done thing to post your bikes so here goes;

First up my pub and up until recently only bike, 1998 Norco Kokanee MTB.
Image

And my first entry into the road cycling world, 2010 Carraro 915R D'Ambiez.

Image

Sent from my HTC_PN071 using Tapatalk
mjt084
 
Posts: 1
Joined: Wed Jun 04, 2014 6:58 pm

PreviousNext

Return to General discussion

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: chrisvdv, edsa, Google [Bot], human909, jules21, sogood



Popular Bike Shops
Torpedo 7 Torpedo7 AU
Ground Effect Ground Effect NZ
Chain Reaction Cycles CRC UK
Wiggle Wiggle UK
Ebay Ebay AU

“Bicycles BNA Twitter
“Bicycles BNA Facebook
“Google+ BNA Google+
“Bicycles BNA Newsletter

> FREE BNA Stickers
> BNA Cycling Kit