So you reckon you can ride a bike?

trailgumby

So you reckon you can ride a bike?

Postby trailgumby » Sat Jan 14, 2017 7:57 am

I'm always inspired by this guy, amazing to watch and I love the way he combines trials skills with riding in the natural environment.

The story is not just in the riding, but also in the changes in the environment and ecosystems as he descends from mountain top to valley floor.

brumby33

Re: So you reckon you can ride a bike?

Postby brumby33 » Sat Jan 14, 2017 11:39 am

Trailgumby, that was freaking incredible.....the control, on those rocks, unreal :shock:

One must also give praise not just to Chris Akrigg but to those who filmed every possible move, angle and terrain.....simply brilliant!!

It is really great to live in this world with the technology we have at our disposal to enjoy watching this kind of riding......i'm now wishing I was 20 again.....oh well maybe in my next life.

I'm sitting at my computer at the moment with a blown calf muscle (my shock absorbers) and knee problems (Pivet Joints) so I can only watch in envy.

Cheers

brumby33
"ya gotta hold ya mouth right"

VWR Patagonia 2017
2003 Diamondback Sorrento Sport MTB

bychosis

Re: So you reckon you can ride a bike?

Postby bychosis » Sat Jan 14, 2017 1:32 pm

Brilliant riding. I used to be able to do some of that stuff... But only In my head. My reality was a lot more tame though, even tamer now o know it takes a long time to heal.
bychosis (bahy-koh-sis): A mental disorder of delusions indicating impaired contact with a reality of no bicycles.