Popular Bike Shops
Join the Cycling Forums on Strava
Australian Cycling Forums on Strava
Latest Reviews and Articles
Will your next bike be Intelligent? ABS and Smart Bike Tech
Vitus Vitesse EVO Disc Review – Speed Machine indeed!
- Posts: 580
- Joined: Fri Sep 27, 2013 10:52 pm
- Location: Beverly Hills NSW...Yeehaaaaa!!
Fawkner, Cambellfield and Craigieburn, being near the airport, are these suburbs under the flight path?
I know in Sydney, one of the City's most popular Italian suburbs Leichardt is right under the flightpath and they comedown pretty low, but when it gets to Sydenham...lets put it this way, you wouldn't be ordering a high tv antenna coz it won't be up for too long...less than a day maybe
They look to be in a convenient location.
VWR Patagonia 2017
2003 Diamondback Sorrento Sport MTB
- Posts: 9123
- Joined: Tue Dec 01, 2009 11:48 am
brumby33 wrote:Fawkner, Cambellfield and Craigieburn, being near the airport, are these suburbs under the flight path?
I think you missed the smiley faces.. And missed the hint that was being made.
If crime is your big concern then go look at the maps. I'm afraid this isn't the interactive one:
- Posts: 2809
- Joined: Mon Oct 14, 2013 1:50 pm
- Location: Melbourne Eastern Suburbs, Victoria
2013 Lynskey Helix;2013 XACD Ti Di2
2013 Giant TCR Adv SL1;2014 Giant Defy Adv SL
- Posts: 916
- Joined: Fri Jan 09, 2009 1:27 pm
One thing...you, once more, have a "police force".
We, meanwhile, have a 'police service".
When you have been here a little longer and watched some more news, you get what is going on with that.
- Posts: 141
- Joined: Mon May 28, 2018 12:15 am
- Posts: 1401
- Joined: Sat Feb 11, 2017 7:38 pm
- Location: Melbourne, in the suburbs, near some hills
Tamiya wrote:Sadly have since learnt our tragic loss on Friday was none other than Chief Barista of Pelegrinis... a Melbourne institution frequented by many a cyclist, Vespa scooterer & hoards of CBD cubicle dwellers.
Yeah I was saddened by this as Pellegrini's is and always has been my favourite cafe, although I don't get in there as much as I did previously...
- General Australian Cycling Topics
- Info / announcements
- Buying a bike / parts
- General Cycling Discussion
- The Bike Shed
- Cycling Health
- Cycling Safety and Advocacy
- Women's Cycling
- Bike & Gear Reviews
- Cycling Trade
- Stolen Bikes
- Bicycle FAQs
- Serious Biking
- Audax / Randonneuring
- Retro biking
- Fixed Gear/ Single Speed
- Electric Bicycles
- Dragsters / Lowriders / Cruisers
- Children's Bikes
- Road Racing
- Road Biking
- Time Trial
- International and National Tours and Events
- Cycle Touring
- Touring Australia
- Touring Overseas
- Touring Bikes and Equipment
- Western Australia
- New South Wales
- South Australia
- Northern Territory
- Country & Regional
- The Market Place
- Member to Member Bike and Gear Sales
- Want to Buy, Group Buy, Swap
- My Bikes or Gear Elsewhere
- Cycling Brands
- Malvern Star
- Custom Builders
- Generic Carbon
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users