TUESDAY NIGHT FOOTPATH RACING (allegedly) - M7 C/way 6.15pm

User avatar
Chuck
Posts: 4334
Joined: Fri Mar 14, 2008 10:19 pm
Location: Hiding in the bunch

Re: TUESDAY NIGHT FOOTPATH RACING (allegedly) - M7 C/way 6.1

Postby Chuck » Fri Feb 28, 2014 1:13 pm

Apple wrote:For you Zozza I've Got To Have You
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UDePWgmIA00



Image

:P :P
FPR Ragamuffin

User avatar
zozza
Posts: 4126
Joined: Mon Mar 24, 2008 10:58 pm

Re: TUESDAY NIGHT FOOTPATH RACING (allegedly) - M7 C/way 6.1

Postby zozza » Sat Mar 01, 2014 8:58 am


User avatar
leximack
Posts: 3400
Joined: Sat Dec 01, 2007 10:14 pm

Re: TUESDAY NIGHT FOOTPATH RACING (allegedly) - M7 C/way 6.1

Postby leximack » Sat Mar 22, 2014 7:01 pm

hey spiz. check out this guy on my side of the path. just shocking 8-)

Image

User avatar
leximack
Posts: 3400
Joined: Sat Dec 01, 2007 10:14 pm

Re: TUESDAY NIGHT FOOTPATH RACING (allegedly) - M7 C/way 6.1

Postby leximack » Sun Mar 23, 2014 3:37 pm

if your having trouble sleeping at night then my video can help you out :shock: :lol: :lol: :lol:
just testing the camera out, not overly happy with angle so will test again.


User avatar
leximack
Posts: 3400
Joined: Sat Dec 01, 2007 10:14 pm

Re: TUESDAY NIGHT FOOTPATH RACING (allegedly) - M7 C/way 6.1

Postby leximack » Wed Mar 26, 2014 2:44 pm

spizza's new wet weather bike 8-)

Image

User avatar
zozza
Posts: 4126
Joined: Mon Mar 24, 2008 10:58 pm

Re: TUESDAY NIGHT FOOTPATH RACING (allegedly) - M7 C/way 6.1

Postby zozza » Fri Mar 28, 2014 12:30 pm

I bags the back seat :-P

User avatar
BadBlood
Posts: 126
Joined: Thu Jan 03, 2008 7:38 am
Location: Central Coast, NSW

Re: TUESDAY NIGHT FOOTPATH RACING (allegedly) - M7 C/way 6.1

Postby BadBlood » Mon Apr 07, 2014 6:47 pm

What time do you guys leave at these days? Ill be down that way tomorrow, hopefully i can fit it in.
Todd
viva la bianchi

User avatar
leximack
Posts: 3400
Joined: Sat Dec 01, 2007 10:14 pm

Re: TUESDAY NIGHT FOOTPATH RACING (allegedly) - M7 C/way 6.1

Postby leximack » Mon Apr 07, 2014 10:13 pm

BadBlood wrote:What time do you guys leave at these days? Ill be down that way tomorrow, hopefully i can fit it in.


We've been leaving from the tway (beginning of cycleway) between 6 and 6.15. But with daylight savings gone and everyone being soft :wink: who knows. Post up how your going tomorrow and will let you know what were doing. :D

Don

User avatar
g-boaf
Posts: 6923
Joined: Mon Sep 26, 2011 6:11 pm

Re: TUESDAY NIGHT FOOTPATH RACING (allegedly) - M7 C/way 6.1

Postby g-boaf » Tue Apr 08, 2014 8:27 am

leximack wrote:
BadBlood wrote:What time do you guys leave at these days? Ill be down that way tomorrow, hopefully i can fit it in.


We've been leaving from the tway (beginning of cycleway) between 6 and 6.15. But with daylight savings gone and everyone being soft :wink: who knows. Post up how your going tomorrow and will let you know what were doing. :D

Don


Soft???? :lol: I hope to be there tonight at 6:15pm. Daylight savings being gone is pretty sad. It's the worst of the worst evils.

User avatar
BadBlood
Posts: 126
Joined: Thu Jan 03, 2008 7:38 am
Location: Central Coast, NSW

Re: TUESDAY NIGHT FOOTPATH RACING (allegedly) - M7 C/way 6.1

Postby BadBlood » Tue Apr 08, 2014 9:31 am

leximack wrote:
BadBlood wrote:What time do you guys leave at these days? Ill be down that way tomorrow, hopefully i can fit it in.


We've been leaving from the tway (beginning of cycleway) between 6 and 6.15. But with daylight savings gone and everyone being soft :wink: who knows. Post up how your going tomorrow and will let you know what were doing. :D

Don


Bummer I wont be able to meet that early. All good, ill catch up again with you guys one day.
Todd

viva la bianchi

User avatar
g-boaf
Posts: 6923
Joined: Mon Sep 26, 2011 6:11 pm

Re: TUESDAY NIGHT FOOTPATH RACING (allegedly) - M7 C/way 6.1

Postby g-boaf » Tue Apr 08, 2014 3:52 pm

I will go direct to Prestons via t-way. Hope to see you guys there. I have to be back home by 11:00pm.

Edit: didn't happen - too tired by the time I got home.

User avatar
leximack
Posts: 3400
Joined: Sat Dec 01, 2007 10:14 pm

Re: TUESDAY NIGHT FOOTPATH RACING (allegedly) - M7 C/way 6.1

Postby leximack » Wed Apr 16, 2014 7:19 am

Spiz finally got a new bike. About time dude ;)

Image

User avatar
Xplora
Posts: 8154
Joined: Sat Dec 11, 2010 12:33 am
Location: TL;DR

Re: TUESDAY NIGHT FOOTPATH RACING (allegedly) - M7 C/way 6.1

Postby Xplora » Wed Apr 16, 2014 10:07 am

Saddle looks a bit rough! ;)

User avatar
HLC
Posts: 720
Joined: Sun Mar 04, 2012 11:23 pm
Location: Sydney.

Re: TUESDAY NIGHT FOOTPATH RACING (allegedly) - M7 C/way 6.1

Postby HLC » Wed Apr 16, 2014 5:25 pm

I think it was Tuesday a week back, my gf tried to jump on the tail of some guys pace lining back north ha ha She was on a fluro pink single speed, i had a bit of a chuckle rolling along with her on my Caad.

User avatar
leximack
Posts: 3400
Joined: Sat Dec 01, 2007 10:14 pm

Re: TUESDAY NIGHT FOOTPATH RACING (allegedly) - M7 C/way 6.1

Postby leximack » Thu Apr 17, 2014 8:53 pm

HLC wrote:I think it was Tuesday a week back, my gf tried to jump on the tail of some guys pace lining back north ha ha She was on a fluro pink single speed, i had a bit of a chuckle rolling along with her on my Caad.


we get lots of hangeronerers (new word i just made up - you can use it if you like :wink: ). Say high and introduce yourself rather than just hang on the back :D :D

User avatar
leximack
Posts: 3400
Joined: Sat Dec 01, 2007 10:14 pm

Re: TUESDAY NIGHT FOOTPATH RACING (allegedly) - M7 C/way 6.1

Postby leximack » Sat May 17, 2014 6:11 pm

caught upto these bogan looking hoodlums today blocking the cycleway like they own it or something ;). keep a look out and stay well clear ;) :D: :lol:

Image
Last edited by leximack on Sat May 17, 2014 7:13 pm, edited 2 times in total.

User avatar
toolonglegs
Posts: 15449
Joined: Fri Jun 29, 2007 7:49 pm
Location: Somewhere with padded walls and really big hills!

Re: TUESDAY NIGHT FOOTPATH RACING (allegedly) - M7 C/way 6.1

Postby toolonglegs » Sat May 17, 2014 6:49 pm

Jolie cul! :mrgreen:

User avatar
Spiza
Posts: 1983
Joined: Sat Jun 28, 2008 8:46 pm
Location: Castle Hill, NSW

Re: TUESDAY NIGHT FOOTPATH RACING (allegedly) - M7 C/way 6.1

Postby Spiza » Fri May 23, 2014 8:16 am

toolonglegs wrote:Jolie cul! :mrgreen:

Est-ce que mes fesses semble grand en cela?

User avatar
zozza
Posts: 4126
Joined: Mon Mar 24, 2008 10:58 pm

Re: TUESDAY NIGHT FOOTPATH RACING (allegedly) - M7 C/way 6.1

Postby zozza » Fri May 23, 2014 1:26 pm

Spiza wrote:
toolonglegs wrote:Jolie cul! :mrgreen:

Est-ce que mes fesses semble grand en cela?


oui il semble putain énorme, mettre à pied les beignets
:mrgreen:

Anne-Marie@M7
Posts: 39
Joined: Fri May 02, 2014 1:05 pm

Re: TUESDAY NIGHT FOOTPATH RACING (allegedly) - M7 C/way 6.1

Postby Anne-Marie@M7 » Thu Jul 17, 2014 3:31 pm

Hi Everyone

I just wanted to write a quick note regarding this thread. To give you some background, I work for Westlink M7 and I monitor the other M7 safety alert thread for any issues that we need to respond to.

Firstly, let me say that it is wonderful that you guys are utilising the path! But I have some concerns regarding the thread topic of 'footpath racing' that I just felt that I had to comment.

This is a "Shared Path", not a designated cycleway. The path is there to share with others, and it is not designed as a race track. Please be aware that you may come across slower and sometimes unpredictable pedestrians, animals, and children/teens. The advisory speed limit of the shared path is max. 30kmp/h. Obviously there are slow points and bends which I am sure you are all aware of.

I really do hope you enjoy your group ride, and I definitely do not mean to discourage you from riding on path. If you could just consider what I have said, it would be really appreciated. Be safe out there!

If there are ever any incidents on the shared path, you can contact us 24/7 at 02 9834 9200 and our control room will respond to any issues after hours. Otherwise you can email us at info@westlinkm7.com.au if you have a particular comment.

Thanks for considering this post.

Anne-Marie@M7

User avatar
stickgc
Posts: 592
Joined: Thu Mar 08, 2007 12:21 am

Re: TUESDAY NIGHT FOOTPATH RACING (allegedly) - M7 C/way 6.1

Postby stickgc » Thu Jul 17, 2014 3:36 pm

I wasn't aware that this thread was even about cycling! :shock:

User avatar
leximack
Posts: 3400
Joined: Sat Dec 01, 2007 10:14 pm

M7 Cycleway Riding at Max 30km/h ;)

Postby leximack » Thu Jul 17, 2014 3:50 pm

Anne-Marie@M7 wrote:Hi Everyone

I just wanted to write a quick note regarding this thread. To give you some background, I work for Westlink M7 and I monitor the other M7 safety alert thread for any issues that we need to respond to.

Firstly, let me say that it is wonderful that you guys are utilising the path! But I have some concerns regarding the thread topic of 'footpath racing' that I just felt that I had to comment.

This is a "Shared Path", not a designated cycleway. The path is there to share with others, and it is not designed as a race track. Please be aware that you may come across slower and sometimes unpredictable pedestrians, animals, and children/teens. The advisory speed limit of the shared path is max. 30kmp/h. Obviously there are slow points and bends which I am sure you are all aware of.

I really do hope you enjoy your group ride, and I definitely do not mean to discourage you from riding on path. If you could just consider what I have said, it would be really appreciated. Be safe out there!

If there are ever any incidents on the shared path, you can contact us 24/7 at 02 9834 9200 and our control room will respond to any issues after hours. Otherwise you can email us at info@westlinkm7.com.au if you have a particular comment.

Thanks for considering this post.

Anne-Marie@M7


:shock: :shock: :shock:
I will be happy to issue fines to speeding riders, half for you half for me?? :lol: :lol: :lol: :wink: :wink:

User avatar
zozza
Posts: 4126
Joined: Mon Mar 24, 2008 10:58 pm

Re: TUESDAY NIGHT FOOTPATH RACING (allegedly) - M7 C/way 6.1

Postby zozza » Thu Jul 17, 2014 7:09 pm

Anne-Marie@M7 wrote:Hi Everyone

I have a particular comment.

Anne-Marie@M7



I have a comment, place some bins along the cycleway :idea:

(for the wrapper challenged out there)

User avatar
stickgc
Posts: 592
Joined: Thu Mar 08, 2007 12:21 am

Re: TUESDAY NIGHT FOOTPATH RACING (allegedly) - M7 C/way 6.1

Postby stickgc » Thu Jul 17, 2014 8:30 pm

zozza wrote:I have a comment, place some bins along the cycleway :idea:

(I'm a challenged rapper)

Image

rogan
Posts: 967
Joined: Thu Feb 25, 2010 10:31 pm
Location: Sydney

Re: TUESDAY NIGHT FOOTPATH RACING (allegedly) - M7 C/way 6.1

Postby rogan » Thu Jul 17, 2014 9:02 pm

Vanilla Spice! Wait, no...
Image

Return to “New South Wales”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users