which club is considered the fastest?

aeroslave

which club is considered the fastest?

Postby aeroslave » Fri Nov 20, 2009 11:19 am

Good day!

I have only raced with the Vets and Penrith cycling club but I believe there are so many clubs around NSW. For those who have raced many clubs like Marconi, North Sydney, Randwick, Bankstown etc etc....which is considered the fastest bearing in mind they race on different courses....the rider profiles etc etc...
http://veloviewer is broken/SigImage.php?a=33 ... ij&z=a.gif" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

leximack

Re: which club is considered the fastest?

Postby leximack » Fri Nov 20, 2009 2:33 pm

aeroslavebigbelly wrote:Good day!

I have only raced with the Vets and Penrith cycling club but I believe there are so many clubs around NSW. For those who have raced many clubs like Marconi, North Sydney, Randwick, Bankstown etc etc....which is considered the fastest bearing in mind they race on different courses....the rider profiles etc etc...

tough call Lou, as all clubs have a few strongs riders (ie Salas/milostic from Penrith)
But from personal experience when racing in "open" or "age" grade races i seem to be spanked by lots of dudes in Turramauura cyclery jerseys, so whichever club they are from may have strong riders.

aeroslave

Postby aeroslave » Fri Nov 20, 2009 3:23 pm

Yes Don I notice that too.... I think they are from North Sydney CC. Correct me if I am wrong. Randwick riders seem to win their fair share of open grade divisions too..
http://veloviewer is broken/SigImage.php?a=33 ... ij&z=a.gif" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

toolonglegs

Postby toolonglegs » Fri Nov 20, 2009 5:04 pm

The fastest races are Tuesday night at Hefron...wouldn't know about the fastest club.

aeroslave

Postby aeroslave » Sat Nov 21, 2009 6:46 pm

toolonglegs wrote:The fastest races are Tuesday night at Hefron...wouldn't know about the fastest club.

Where is Hefron? :D

ni78ck

Postby ni78ck » Sat Nov 21, 2009 6:56 pm

heffron is at the south side of maroubra, boardering matraville. i was just there :wink:
Cervelo R5
Cervelo S5 VWD - dura ace Di2

531db

Postby 531db » Sat Nov 28, 2009 3:02 pm

toolonglegs wrote:The fastest races are Tuesday night at Hefron...wouldn't know about the fastest club.
Agreed, in terms of intensity as the handicap nature of the events mean it's hammertime :!:

Fastest average speeds though are still Penrith at SIRC with even C Grade exceeding 40 kph averages at times.