Critical mass nut-jobs at it again

Re: Critical mass nut-jobs at it again

Postby sogood » Thu Dec 01, 2011 9:07 am

diggler wrote:I don'y know why O'Farrell is copping so much heat in this thread. He's only been Premier for 10 minutes trying to fix up all those years of previous incompetence.

Because he sneakily politicised a regular local event, trying to score some political points and polarise the community. It has nothing to do with the state of traffic in Sydney.

Traffic situation in Sydney is a result of city population and transport habits of its inhabitants. Until there's a government that doesn't have to worry about electoral defeat and have a bulging treasury, no government will be able to fix the transport and health problems. Improvements yes, but "fix" no.
Bianchi, Ridley, Montague, GT, Garmin and All things Apple :)
RK wrote:And that is Wikipedia - I can write my own definition.
sogood

by BNA » Thu Dec 01, 2011 6:52 pm

BNA

Postby diggler » Thu Dec 01, 2011 6:52 pm

sogood wrote:
diggler wrote:I don'y know why O'Farrell is copping so much heat in this thread. He's only been Premier for 10 minutes trying to fix up all those years of previous incompetence.

Because he sneakily politicised a regular local event, trying to score some political points and polarise the community. It has nothing to do with the state of traffic in Sydney.

Traffic situation in Sydney is a result of city population and transport habits of its inhabitants. Until there's a government that doesn't have to worry about electoral defeat and have a bulging treasury, no government will be able to fix the transport and health problems. Improvements yes, but "fix" no.

I guess we will have to agree to disagree. I think drivers were p'd off anyway and I doubt O'Farrell changed their opinion.

I've long thought they were nutbags and it seems from this forum that I'm not the only one (unless we've all fallen under the O'Farrell Jedi mind trick).
That's what a fool does. I'm invincible, I'm paying money ... uh ... The girl's happy, she's got no money, I got my rocks off. How good is this?
diggler

Postby sogood » Thu Dec 01, 2011 8:15 pm

diggler wrote:I guess we will have to agree to disagree. I think drivers were p'd off anyway and I doubt O'Farrell changed their opinion.

Yes, and that's how a politician can take advantage. Step in a score a few political points and grab a few voters.
Bianchi, Ridley, Montague, GT, Garmin and All things Apple :)
RK wrote:And that is Wikipedia - I can write my own definition.
sogood

Postby Xplora » Fri Dec 02, 2011 6:39 pm

sogood wrote:
diggler wrote:I guess we will have to agree to disagree. I think drivers were p'd off anyway and I doubt O'Farrell changed their opinion.

Yes, and that's how a politician can take advantage. Step in a score a few political points and grab a few voters.

It's pathetic and gutless. He's going to be Premier for a decade, he doesn't need to bother with such cheap stupidity. Such distractions are for failing Governments, not shoe in winners. True?
Xplora

Previous

Return to New South Wales