TUESDAY NIGHT FOOTPATH RACING (allegedly) - M7 C/way 6.15pm

Re: TUESDAY NIGHT FOOTPATH RACING (allegedly) - M7 C/way 6.1

Postby zozza » Thu Jun 21, 2012 10:34 pm

Congratulations on the new washing machine Donny,

No more dropping your load at the neigbours then? :P

Image
User avatar
zozza
 
Posts: 4049
Joined: Mon Mar 24, 2008 9:58 pm

by BNA » Sat Jun 23, 2012 5:05 pm

BNA
 

Re: TUESDAY NIGHT FOOTPATH RACING (allegedly) - M7 C/way 6.1

Postby leximack » Sat Jun 23, 2012 5:05 pm

zozza wrote:Congratulations on the new washing machine Donny,

No more dropping your load at the neigbours then? :P

Image


Lol, yes I will have to think of another reason to visit the neighbours.
Sugar maybe ;-)

Sent from my X10i using Tapatalk 2
User avatar
leximack
 
Posts: 3326
Joined: Sat Dec 01, 2007 9:14 pm

Re: TUESDAY NIGHT FOOTPATH RACING (allegedly) - M7 C/way 6.1

Postby Old and Rusty » Sun Jun 24, 2012 9:04 pm

zozza wrote:Congratulations on the new washing machine Donny,

No more dropping your load at the neigbours then? :P

Image


Need a like button lol.
"scaffolders, where learning to walk upright is in the training manual"
2011 Jamis Ventura Elite
2011 Pinarello FPQ
User avatar
Old and Rusty
 
Posts: 1157
Joined: Mon Mar 15, 2010 9:40 am
Location: Sydney

Re: TUESDAY NIGHT FOOTPATH RACING (allegedly) - M7 C/way 6.1

Postby rogan » Tue Jun 26, 2012 10:53 am

Trying to get out tonight, subject to work and weather. But I need some TT work, so I'm going to go solo.

I'll probably see anyone who gets out at some stage - please don't think I'm rude tosser if I just wave and keep riding! :D
Image
rogan
 
Posts: 741
Joined: Thu Feb 25, 2010 9:31 pm
Location: Sydney

Re: TUESDAY NIGHT FOOTPATH RACING (allegedly) - M7 C/way 6.1

Postby NotFlyingScot » Tue Jun 26, 2012 4:08 pm

rogan wrote:Trying to get out tonight, subject to work and weather. But I need some TT work, so I'm going to go solo.

I'll probably see anyone who gets out at some stage - please don't think I'm rude tosser if I just wave and keep riding! :D

I think you'll have the track all to yourself should you elect to head out tonight. Pouring here at present.
FPR Jubilado Bludger
User avatar
NotFlyingScot
 
Posts: 1256
Joined: Wed Aug 06, 2008 4:36 pm
Location: Kings Langley

Re: TUESDAY NIGHT FOOTPATH RACING (allegedly) - M7 C/way 6.1

Postby rogan » Tue Jun 26, 2012 10:00 pm

NotFlyingScot wrote:
rogan wrote:Trying to get out tonight, subject to work and weather. But I need some TT work, so I'm going to go solo.

I'll probably see anyone who gets out at some stage - please don't think I'm rude tosser if I just wave and keep riding! :D

I think you'll have the track all to yourself should you elect to head out tonight. Pouring here at present.


Yep, was quiet out there tonight. Wet (and dirty) the whole length of it. Not many dog walkers or pedestrians though, and not too cold.

http://app.strava.com/rides/11772227
Image
rogan
 
Posts: 741
Joined: Thu Feb 25, 2010 9:31 pm
Location: Sydney

Re: TUESDAY NIGHT FOOTPATH RACING (allegedly) - M7 C/way 6.1

Postby Georgey » Wed Jun 27, 2012 10:40 pm

zozza wrote:Congratulations on the new washing machine Donny,

No more dropping your load at the neigbours then? :P

Image


You told me only washed by HAND!! :lol:
Real men ride compacts

One day I'll get a new bike
User avatar
Georgey
 
Posts: 571
Joined: Wed Jan 21, 2009 3:06 pm

Re: TUESDAY NIGHT FOOTPATH RACING (allegedly) - M7 C/way 6.1

Postby aeroslave » Sat Jun 30, 2012 12:01 pm

Nice seeing chucky this morning :D
User avatar
aeroslave
 
Posts: 1783
Joined: Sun Nov 09, 2008 12:04 am

Re: TUESDAY NIGHT FOOTPATH RACING (allegedly) - M7 C/way 6.1

Postby stickgc » Sat Jun 30, 2012 12:52 pm

aeroslave wrote:Nice seeing chucky this morning :D

Chucky was out this morning? :shock:
User avatar
stickgc
 
Posts: 579
Joined: Wed Mar 07, 2007 11:21 pm

Re: TUESDAY NIGHT FOOTPATH RACING (allegedly) - M7 C/way 6.1

Postby Chuck » Sat Jun 30, 2012 1:14 pm

stickgc wrote:
aeroslave wrote:Nice seeing chucky this morning :D

Chucky was out this morning? :shock:


Image
Image
FPR Ragamuffin
User avatar
Chuck
 
Posts: 4218
Joined: Fri Mar 14, 2008 9:19 pm
Location: Hiding in the bunch

Re: TUESDAY NIGHT FOOTPATH RACING (allegedly) - M7 C/way 6.1

Postby Spiza » Sat Jun 30, 2012 2:24 pm

stickgc wrote:
aeroslave wrote:Nice seeing chucky this morning :D

Chucky was out this morning? :shock:

:lol: :lol: :lol:
User avatar
Spiza
 
Posts: 1963
Joined: Sat Jun 28, 2008 8:46 pm
Location: Castle Hill, NSW

Re: TUESDAY NIGHT FOOTPATH RACING (allegedly) - M7 C/way 6.1

Postby zozza » Sat Jun 30, 2012 3:53 pm

stickgc wrote:
aeroslave wrote:Nice seeing chucky this morning :D

Chucky was out this morning? :shock:




Image

:mrgreen:
User avatar
zozza
 
Posts: 4049
Joined: Mon Mar 24, 2008 9:58 pm

Re: TUESDAY NIGHT FOOTPATH RACING (allegedly) - M7 C/way 6.1

Postby Spiza » Sat Jun 30, 2012 4:38 pm

Image
|
V
Image
|
V
Image
|
V
Image
User avatar
Spiza
 
Posts: 1963
Joined: Sat Jun 28, 2008 8:46 pm
Location: Castle Hill, NSW

Re: TUESDAY NIGHT FOOTPATH RACING (allegedly) - M7 C/way 6.1

Postby zozza » Sat Jun 30, 2012 11:09 pm

Image


Image


Image


Image
User avatar
zozza
 
Posts: 4049
Joined: Mon Mar 24, 2008 9:58 pm

Re: TUESDAY NIGHT FOOTPATH RACING (allegedly) - M7 C/way 6.1

Postby aeroslave » Sun Jul 01, 2012 11:13 am

unless thats not Chuck/Steven in the Cervelo :D I might have been mistaken....
User avatar
aeroslave
 
Posts: 1783
Joined: Sun Nov 09, 2008 12:04 am

Re: TUESDAY NIGHT FOOTPATH RACING (allegedly) - M7 C/way 6.1

Postby Chuck » Mon Jul 02, 2012 12:30 am

aeroslave wrote:unless thats not Chuck/Steven in the Cervelo :D I might have been mistaken....


:lol: It was me Lu you actually caught me by surprise yesterday. Good to see the "big belly" is gone :P 8)
Image
FPR Ragamuffin
User avatar
Chuck
 
Posts: 4218
Joined: Fri Mar 14, 2008 9:19 pm
Location: Hiding in the bunch

Re: TUESDAY NIGHT FOOTPATH RACING (allegedly) - M7 C/way 6.1

Postby aeroslave » Mon Jul 02, 2012 10:34 am

Chuck wrote:
aeroslave wrote:unless thats not Chuck/Steven in the Cervelo :D I might have been mistaken....


:lol: It was me Lu you actually caught me by surprise yesterday. Good to see the "big belly" is gone :P 8)



Its too long and It will get longer if I put aeroslavesmallbelly :lol: :lol: :lol: defeats the purpose of logging in faster in work pc.
User avatar
aeroslave
 
Posts: 1783
Joined: Sun Nov 09, 2008 12:04 am

Re: TUESDAY NIGHT FOOTPATH RACING (allegedly) - M7 C/way 6.1

Postby eon » Mon Jul 02, 2012 2:07 pm

Chuck wrote: "big belly" is gone

it sure is.... nice work Lu.. :D
Image
User avatar
eon
 
Posts: 883
Joined: Sat Jan 31, 2009 6:55 pm
Location: Baulkham Hills

Re: TUESDAY NIGHT FOOTPATH RACING (allegedly) - M7 C/way 6.1

Postby aeroslave » Mon Jul 02, 2012 3:16 pm

eon wrote:
Chuck wrote: "big belly" is gone

it sure is.... nice work Lu.. :D



:lol:
User avatar
aeroslave
 
Posts: 1783
Joined: Sun Nov 09, 2008 12:04 am

Re: TUESDAY NIGHT FOOTPATH RACING (allegedly) - M7 C/way 6.1

Postby NotFlyingScot » Tue Jul 03, 2012 2:23 pm

Looks like will be fine (and cold) this evening. Just the usual quandary, Prestons or Elizabeth Drive?
FPR Jubilado Bludger
User avatar
NotFlyingScot
 
Posts: 1256
Joined: Wed Aug 06, 2008 4:36 pm
Location: Kings Langley

Re: TUESDAY NIGHT FOOTPATH RACING (allegedly) - M7 C/way 6.1

Postby zozza » Tue Jul 03, 2012 4:43 pm

NotFlyingScot wrote:Looks like will be fine (and cold) this evening. Just the usual quandary, Prestons or Elizabeth Drive?


See ya out there Sandy
User avatar
zozza
 
Posts: 4049
Joined: Mon Mar 24, 2008 9:58 pm

Re: TUESDAY NIGHT FOOTPATH RACING (allegedly) - M7 C/way 6.1

Postby NotFlyingScot » Wed Jul 04, 2012 12:55 am

zozza wrote:
NotFlyingScot wrote:Looks like will be fine (and cold) this evening. Just the usual quandary, Prestons or Elizabeth Drive?


See ya out there Sandy


Was oh so cold out there tonight. Chapeaux to those who braved it to Prestons and back. Hope you're OK Mark.
NFS
FPR Jubilado Bludger
User avatar
NotFlyingScot
 
Posts: 1256
Joined: Wed Aug 06, 2008 4:36 pm
Location: Kings Langley

Re: TUESDAY NIGHT FOOTPATH RACING (allegedly) - M7 C/way 6.1

Postby aeroslave » Wed Jul 04, 2012 8:48 am

NotFlyingScot wrote:Looks like will be fine (and cold) this evening. Just the usual quandary, Prestons or Elizabeth Drive?



Had a chance to leave the house at 4:30pm....full on winter gear..and it served its purpose as on the way home it was oh so freezingly cold. I miss warm weather so much :lol:
User avatar
aeroslave
 
Posts: 1783
Joined: Sun Nov 09, 2008 12:04 am

Re: TUESDAY NIGHT FOOTPATH RACING (allegedly) - M7 C/way 6.1

Postby stickgc » Wed Jul 04, 2012 9:05 am

Cold?! Turning around at Eliz Dr?!

You guys are getting soft :roll:

:mrgreen:
User avatar
stickgc
 
Posts: 579
Joined: Wed Mar 07, 2007 11:21 pm

Re: TUESDAY NIGHT FOOTPATH RACING (allegedly) - M7 C/way 6.1

Postby aeroslave » Wed Jul 04, 2012 12:11 pm

stickgc wrote:Cold?! Turning around at Eliz Dr?!

You guys are getting soft :roll:

:mrgreen:



Guilty as charged. I had to. I had two bouts of flu and tonsillitis in two months. :( I am guessing I am not 21 anymore but a rickety 36 year old :lol:
User avatar
aeroslave
 
Posts: 1783
Joined: Sun Nov 09, 2008 12:04 am

PreviousNext

Return to New South Wales

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users



Popular Bike Shops
Torpedo 7 Torpedo7 AU
Ground Effect Ground Effect NZ
Chain Reaction Cycles CRC UK
Wiggle Wiggle UK
Ebay Ebay AU

“Bicycles BNA Twitter
“Bicycles BNA Facebook
“Google+ BNA Google+
“Bicycles BNA Newsletter

> FREE BNA Stickers
> BNA Cycling Kit