Sydney CBD Parking

acw

Sydney CBD Parking

Postby acw » Mon Dec 01, 2014 9:56 pm

I've just started a new job in the Sydney CBD at the corner of George and Bridge St. There's no bike parking in the building so does anyone know of anywhere undercover and secure nearby where I can park my bike for the day?

zebee

Re: Sydney CBD Parking

Postby zebee » Tue Dec 02, 2014 1:04 pm

Well... secure can be a problem. Undercover and secure is going to be pay really. If your work doesn't provide it as part of "wages" then you have to pay someone else.

The parking garage in Underood off Pitt used to do all day motorcycle parking for $10/day, you could ask them if you could put your bicycle there. Worst can happen is they say no (or charge a lot).

39x25

Postby 39x25 » Wed Dec 03, 2014 7:55 am

There maybe no bike specific parking but does a workmate have parking in the building? If so there maybe a convenient pole/pipe to lock the pick to? At my old work I had a rail to lock the bike to in the garage. No unused storage room in the office?

Friends working in the area? They may have asking options in their building?

Sorry all can give you are suggestions not solutions.

acw

Postby acw » Mon Dec 15, 2014 8:11 pm

Thanks for your replies. I've since found out that we have access to the building next door which does have undercover racks - not in a cage but generally away from public view. I should be ok with a d lock on the racks.