Cycling Groups around Cherrybrook

prabs

Cycling Groups around Cherrybrook

Postby prabs » Wed Apr 05, 2017 6:46 pm

Hello Friends, I am looking for cycling groups around cherrybrook for long rides during weekends.. Any suggestions pls

queequeg

Re: Cycling Groups around Cherrybrook

Postby queequeg » Tue Apr 11, 2017 1:51 pm

prabs wrote:Hello Friends, I am looking for cycling groups around cherrybrook for long rides during weekends.. Any suggestions pls
There is nothing based around Cherrybrook itself (at least that I am aware of). Your main options would be Northern Sydney Cycling Club, North Western Sydney Cycling Club and Bike North. NSCC is based around Hornsby, NWSCC is based around Kellyville, and Bike North (which has plenty of rides in the Northern Areas of Sydney, a few in the North Western Areas, but nothing around Cherrybrook).

Being a bit biased, as I am with NWSCC, we do social rides ever Saturday morning starting from the Ettamogah at Kellyville, with groups for all levels of ability, speed & fitness. Have a look at http://www.nwscc.org.au/rides/

There is also various other groups around the same area. The Odd Spoke at Dural does a shop ride every saturday morning, as does The Bike Establishment, and they are both a short ride from Cherrybrook. Other shops in the NW do weekly shop rides, and there are always groups of members doing Sunday rides, mid-week rides etc.
'11 Lynskey Cooper CX, '00 Hillbrick Steel Racing (Total Rebuild '10), '16 Cervelo R5, '18 Mason BokekTi