Mixed MTB Routes

ShaunRoos

Mixed MTB Routes

Postby ShaunRoos » Sun Apr 23, 2017 7:33 pm

Hi everyone,

I am not toooo bad technical but very new to Sydney and what MTB has to offer. I hopped on my bike a few times and always find myself at downhill tracks! :-(

Is there any "nice" places to ride some flowing singletrack, some rock gardens etc. Not in the mood for walking up rocks and steep drop off's. :-)

trailgumby

Re: Mixed MTB Routes

Postby trailgumby » Sun Apr 23, 2017 9:06 pm

ShaunRoos wrote:Hi everyone,

I am not toooo bad technical but very new to Sydney and what MTB has to offer. I hopped on my bike a few times and always find myself at downhill tracks! :-(

Is there any "nice" places to ride some flowing singletrack, some rock gardens etc. Not in the mood for walking up rocks and steep drop off's. :-)
G'day Shaun. Where in Sydney are you based? There are plenty of choices, but nearly all the good stuff is unauthorised.

ShaunRoos

Postby ShaunRoos » Tue Apr 25, 2017 5:04 pm

trailgumby wrote:
ShaunRoos wrote:Hi everyone,

G'day Shaun. Where in Sydney are you based? There are plenty of choices, but nearly all the good stuff is unauthorised.
Based at Castlecrag...keen to hook up with some guys to show me the ropes! :-)

trailgumby

Postby trailgumby » Tue Apr 25, 2017 5:19 pm

I'm not far from Manly Dam. PM me your mobile number and we'll arrange something.

In the meantime, take a look at the trails database at nobmob.com