Death Camp - 10th December 2011

Death Camp - 10th December 2011

Postby Parker » Sat Mar 05, 2011 4:14 pm

HERE

We know its early.
Parker
 
Posts: 1476
Joined: Wed Aug 04, 2010 6:25 pm

by BNA » Fri Mar 11, 2011 12:44 pm

BNA
 

Re: Death Camp - 10th December 2011

Postby ausrandoman » Fri Mar 11, 2011 12:44 pm

Does completion of Peter Heal's Snowy Epic get me in?

http://users.tpg.com.au/pheal//Epic.htm
Nobody younger than <del>27</del> 28 has experienced a month cooler than the 20th century average.
ausrandoman
 
Posts: 612
Joined: Fri Apr 03, 2009 7:33 pm

Re: Death Camp - 10th December 2011

Postby Parker » Fri Mar 11, 2011 4:19 pm

ausrandoman wrote:Does completion of Peter Heal's Snowy Epic get me in?

http://users.tpg.com.au/pheal//Epic.htm

Partially, but we also need to know if your 'ok', more importantly how much we can take the piss out of you... Without you crying.

We're looking for a fun team, so if your serious then let me know
Parker
 
Posts: 1476
Joined: Wed Aug 04, 2010 6:25 pm

Re: Death Camp - 10th December 2011

Postby boyracer » Fri Mar 11, 2011 6:15 pm

Cost has not yet been decided, normally the go is to split accomodation, food and fuel depending on whose in what car.


whats a 'car'?
User avatar
boyracer
 
Posts: 639
Joined: Wed Sep 10, 2008 9:29 pm

Re: Death Camp - 10th December 2011

Postby ausrandoman » Fri Mar 11, 2011 8:15 pm

Parker wrote:
ausrandoman wrote:Does completion of Peter Heal's Snowy Epic get me in?

http://users.tpg.com.au/pheal//Epic.htm

Partially, but we also need to know if your 'ok', more importantly how much we can take the piss out of you... Without you crying.

We're looking for a fun team, so if your serious then let me know


:lol: ... :lol: ... :lol:

I'm available for an audition after next weekend (Audax Opperman All Day Trial). :) If you ask nicely, I'll bring my own piss.

The post above on the Hack Pro web site shows the area of the rides, not the actual routes. How far and what elapsed times are you looking for?
Nobody younger than <del>27</del> 28 has experienced a month cooler than the 20th century average.
ausrandoman
 
Posts: 612
Joined: Fri Apr 03, 2009 7:33 pm

Re: Death Camp - 10th December 2011

Postby Parker » Sat Mar 12, 2011 8:36 am

Nah, I better make this clear.. I thought I had, but, we're not riding the WHOLE thing, we are driving to each mountain and climbing it and then we get to enjoy our surroundings, so it's not hardcore... It's actually kinda piss weak.

We've decided to start in bright, 3 days and then buller, lake mountain and baw baw (not sure where to out baw baw)

I'll have a chat to madgan and see if he's available that weekend.
Parker
 
Posts: 1476
Joined: Wed Aug 04, 2010 6:25 pm

Re: Death Camp - 10th December 2011

Postby ft_critical » Sat Mar 12, 2011 4:50 pm

Parker wrote: we are driving to each mountain and climbing it and then we get to enjoy our surroundings, so it's not hardcore... It's actually kinda piss weak.


So more like Summer Camp or Band Camp than Death Camp then.
User avatar
ft_critical
 
Posts: 1545
Joined: Thu Jan 14, 2010 1:06 pm
Location: watching the 11

Re: Death Camp - 10th December 2011

Postby Parker » Sat Mar 12, 2011 5:21 pm

ft_critical wrote:
Parker wrote: we are driving to each mountain and climbing it and then we get to enjoy our surroundings, so it's not hardcore... It's actually kinda piss weak.


So more like Summer Camp or Band Camp than Death Camp then.

Yeah, but, we thought the name summer camp would bring too many girly-men to the party and I spoke to the guys about band camp and we couldn't find a HackPRO member who owned a flute.. so we kind of got stuck with Death Camp...
Parker
 
Posts: 1476
Joined: Wed Aug 04, 2010 6:25 pm


Return to Victoria

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users


PM Issues
Known Bug - error message displayed when sending PM's caused by tapatalk. Read more


Popular Bike Shops
Wiggle Wiggle UK
Ground Effect Ground Effect NZ
Ebay Ebay AU
Chain Reaction Cycles CRC UK

“Bicycles BNA Twitter
“Bicycles BNA Facebook
“Google+ BNA Google+
“Bicycles BNA Newsletter

> FREE BNA Stickers
> BNA Cycling Kit