Tomorrows Crit in Belmont

TomBikes

Tomorrows Crit in Belmont

Postby TomBikes » Fri Jan 11, 2013 3:10 pm

Hi guys,
I'm interested in coming to the crit to tomorrow in Belmont and take a few snaps and upload them to the Geelong club fb page. Am I able to do that? I would also like to chat to some people and understand how the club works and all. Anyone I should speak to in particular?

im_no_pro
Super Mod
Super Mod

Re: Tomorrows Crit in Belmont

Postby im_no_pro » Fri Jan 11, 2013 3:52 pm

No idea if anyone from Geelong CC is on here. At the end of the day its public space so you can do as you wish. As for contacting someone, have a chat to someone volunteering at the start/finish line about the club would be your best bet I daresay.
master6 wrote: Moderators are like Club Handicappers; I often think they are wrong, but I dont want the job.

TomBikes

Postby TomBikes » Fri Jan 11, 2013 4:06 pm

Okay sure, NoPro, do you ever go to the track? Is it always really windy? I just went and my lord that head wind was nuts!

Fitzroy

Postby Fitzroy » Fri Jan 11, 2013 11:13 pm

Hi,

Yes, when the wind gets up the track is tricky.

There are a lot of good people down the club. I would like to race more but don't get the time. I've done a couple and enjoyed it. Go down say hi and I'm sure you'll have a good morning (take a wind stopper just in case :lol: ).

im_no_pro
Super Mod
Super Mod

Postby im_no_pro » Sat Jan 12, 2013 6:41 am

TomBikes wrote:Okay sure, NoPro, do you ever go to the track? Is it always really windy? I just went and my lord that head wind was nuts!
Used to ride tuere a fair bit when i lived <1km from it, not so much these days. I was at the golf club across the road last night and agree it was pretty windy. Given it's on the common its always relatively exposed to the prevailing winds but i would suggest yesterday was higher than usual.
master6 wrote: Moderators are like Club Handicappers; I often think they are wrong, but I dont want the job.