Police on yarra single tracks

iaintas

Police on yarra single tracks

Postby iaintas » Wed Oct 22, 2014 2:40 pm

I was out in my mtb yesterday and came across two police officers walking the single trails around yarra flats. I stopped and said hello and asked if they were looking for anything in particular. They said they were looking for people but said no one specifically, but proceeded to ask where the trails were and if I had seen anyone? They then asked where the "huts" were (I had no idea). I spent the rest of the ride wondering if there was some psychopath out wondering the yarra single track ready to kill me :)

clackers

Re: Police on yarra single tracks

Postby clackers » Wed Oct 22, 2014 3:22 pm

iaintas wrote:I was out in my mtb yesterday and came across two police officers walking the single trails around yarra flats. I stopped and said hello and asked if they were looking for anything in particular. They said they were looking for people but said no one specifically, but proceeded to ask where the trails were and if I had seen anyone? They then asked where the "huts" were (I had no idea). I spent the rest of the ride wondering if there was some psychopath out wondering the yarra single track ready to kill me :)
More likely to ask you out for a date, Iain! :D

jules21

Postby jules21 » Wed Oct 22, 2014 3:30 pm

off ter catch me some homersexuals, sarge!

dalai47

Postby dalai47 » Wed Oct 22, 2014 3:56 pm

iaintas wrote:I spent the rest of the ride wondering if there was some psychopath out wondering the yarra single track ready to kill me :)
More likely ask you to sit on top of them?

http://bicycles.net.au/forums/viewtopic ... 41&t=75248" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

iaintas

Postby iaintas » Wed Oct 22, 2014 7:47 pm

Oh haha, that explains it. On a side note the female cop was pretty cute

bychosis

Postby bychosis » Wed Oct 22, 2014 7:53 pm

Hut could equate with drug lab. Local constabulary found one in some local bushland recently.
bychosis (bahy-koh-sis): A mental disorder of delusions indicating impaired contact with a reality of no bicycles.