Daisy Hill Forest (only a newbie)

sir31

Daisy Hill Forest (only a newbie)

Postby sir31 » Fri Oct 19, 2007 3:47 pm

Well I have Had my new MTB for a month now and i lovin it, been out to the forest 5 times but only done about 80k off rd, but in that time i got a flat crashed once, broke the rear gears, and broke my rd shoes i been using...!! but boy i love it...

Now it friday arvo at work can't wait till 2morrow morning to go up to the forest before work......

Still learning my way around, i do seem to go over old ground sometimes, anybody looking to go up on the weekend early morning's pm me and i'll give u my mob number...............

Thanks
Jason

MountGower

Postby MountGower » Fri Oct 19, 2007 4:08 pm

Error. This post can no longer be displayed.
Last edited by MountGower on Wed Feb 16, 2011 11:43 am, edited 1 time in total.

sir31

Postby sir31 » Sat Oct 20, 2007 9:32 am

will what a morning not a big ride but, had a little off. Moved off this narrow track to the left to make room for faster riders, but got the front wheel stuck in a log couldn't get my pedals out fast enough fell to the right in front of other rider and on the way down my head hit hes pedal, as he had turned to try and miss me. This is the same spot last sunday i broke my shoes!!! LOL...... Boy i loving this !! BAN ME NOW FOR SWEARING !!!!! so i have a cut up rh knee, a split ear, and a busted helmet..... Off to the bike shop after work for new helmet to do it all again 2morrow morning!!!!

While my fitness is slowy getting better, would like to learn more about different ride techniques.

panda1971

daisy

Postby panda1971 » Sun Feb 10, 2008 11:25 pm

hey sir31, mate i ride there a lot so if you wanna hook up ill show you around if you like