Chopper Lowrider Dragster Odd Bike ride 26/01/10

Postby Wild Turkey » Wed Dec 23, 2009 11:09 pm

The BONESHAKERS along with The knuckle heads and reps from The Tounge of Fire invite all Odd Bike owners and all Odd People that own bikes. For an odd rolling Australia Day Party. Yes music and BBQ will be towed with us.

We will gather at Belair Triangle for a 11am departure. We will roll to Blackwood, then down through Flinders to the Sturt drain. Out to the beach for a swim. Then back to the city. We do this every year and love to see new heads. You will be expected to wear the flag too being Australia Day

Bring your Chopper, Lowrider, Dragster, Mutant, Old school BMX or MTB, fixie, Pub bike, Hard Rubbish, Op Shop junk, Recumbent, Trike, Quad, Half wheel Chair half Bike.... well you get the idea. What ever you bring. It is your responsability to keep it running and your saftey is your responsability aswell.

PM me for further details.
Wild Turkey

by BNA » Thu Dec 24, 2009 1:07 pm

BNA

Re: Chopper Lowrider Dragster Odd Bike ride 26/01/10

Postby Biffidus » Thu Dec 24, 2009 1:07 pm

Do you ride in the drain to the beach?
Biffidus

Re: Chopper Lowrider Dragster Odd Bike ride 26/01/10

Postby Wild Turkey » Thu Dec 24, 2009 7:55 pm

We are all for you riding the drain!!

I myself body surfed 10M through 2 inchs of hot, green, slimy waterin there 10 years ago. Showing of on a dragster. The only reason I didn't have infectious puss pooring out my skinned elbows the next week. Was the large amount of blood in my alcohol system.

Last years Australia Day ride again saw punters in the muck. A bent dragster crank, in one case.

Go to www.boneshakers.com.au there are a number of pics and video from the drain. In one video theres a knuckle head eating it in the slime.

There are dry section (weather permitting) in there. There is a shot of me in the web site. Busting some air on out the drain on a $35 Huffy Dragster with plastic wheels. GO HUFFY!
Wild Turkey

Return to South Australia