www.strava.com

www.strava.com

Postby feeltherush » Sat Nov 12, 2011 5:20 pm

Hi All,

I came across www.strava.com from "Enricopalazzo" on another thread and it's the best thing I've come across since getting my Garmin 500.

Much better than Garmin Training Centre/Garmin Connect, you simply upload as normal to their website and you get everything you'll ever need. Works with any GPS cycling computers including iPhones etc.

It's the Facebook of cycling and the fact you can interact with other cyclists is great, you can track your progress on every climb/ride imaginable no matter how small.

Have a look and get on board if you already aren't... if anyones interested I'm on there as Lloyd W (currently 50th/215 for Tollgate to Bollards and 10th/210 for "Freeway downhill burn") so obviously need to do a bit of work on the uphill run. :cry:
"Don't Wish It Were Easier... Wish You Were Better!"
feeltherush

by BNA » Sat Nov 12, 2011 7:28 pm

BNA

www.strava.com

Postby Max » Sat Nov 12, 2011 7:28 pm

You'll be pleased to know that there is a strava ACF/BNA club. Do a search of the forums and you'll find it :D

Max
One of the best things about bicycle commuting is that it can mitigate the displeasure of having to go to work. - BikeSnobNYC
Cycling is sometimes like bobbing for apples in a bucket full of dicks. - SydGuy
Max

Re: www.strava.com

Postby Enricopalazzo » Sun Nov 13, 2011 5:02 pm

You're welcome mate!
Enricopalazzo

Return to South Australia