Freeway Ride?

heavymetal
Super Mod
Super Mod

Postby heavymetal » Fri Apr 27, 2007 11:43 pm

Actually speaking of the freeway, the cops kicked me off of it some weeks ago. Bicycles aren't allowed, even in the emergency lane :shock:

sevenof25

Postby sevenof25 » Tue May 01, 2007 6:21 pm

The cops in Perth are Nazis. Mind it does say no bikes on all the freeway entrances. :lol:
So does that mean you are not leaving for the tassie at all, or just for a while?

mikesbytes
Super Mod
Super Mod

Postby mikesbytes » Tue May 01, 2007 6:49 pm

Most of the freeway system in Sydney permits bicycles. There's even marking telling you where to ride
If the R-1 rule is broken, what happens to N+1?

heavymetal
Super Mod
Super Mod

Postby heavymetal » Thu May 03, 2007 10:37 pm

sevenof25 wrote:The cops in Perth are Nazis. Mind it does say no bikes on all the freeway entrances. :lol:
So does that mean you are not leaving for the tassie at all, or just for a while?
Correct. It says no bicycles, but it doesn't say no bicycles and BOB trailers. :shock:

I will be leaving for Tassie eventually. It gives me time to get prepared. I'm not driving, I'm going to ride the bike with the BOB trailer. :D

mikesbytes
Super Mod
Super Mod

Postby mikesbytes » Fri May 04, 2007 9:24 pm

heavymetal wrote:
sevenof25 wrote:The cops in Perth are Nazis. Mind it does say no bikes on all the freeway entrances. :lol:
Correct. It says no bicycles, but it doesn't say no bicycles and BOB trailers. :shock:

I will be leaving for Tassie eventually. It gives me time to get prepared. I'm not driving, I'm going to ride the bike with the BOB trailer. :D
So tricycles are ok

Burn plenty of Glycogen
Frame Size Calculator.....Park Tools Repair Guides Frame Size Calculator.....Rolling Resistance.....Rolling Performance.....Sheldon Brown's Bicycle Technical Info
training log.....Body-Mass Index, Waist-to-Height Ratio, Basal Metaboic Rate
Bicycle FAQs.....Bicycle Safety.....Cadence in Cycling.....Types of Bicycles
If the R-1 rule is broken, what happens to N+1?

heavymetal
Super Mod
Super Mod

Postby heavymetal » Tue May 08, 2007 10:57 pm

mikesbytes wrote:So tricycles are ok
I would presume so. I don't have one, otherwise I'd go and test the theory. :D