Which Perth Bike shop with free Full Fit service

Avrok

Which Perth Bike shop with free Full Fit service

Postby Avrok » Tue Feb 08, 2011 4:55 pm

Hi mates,

As I was browsing for my first roadie in the web, I stumbled on something that says Free Full Fit service (worth $140 blah blah blah...)..I viewed a lot of bikes on the web and I could not remember which shop is doing that Full Fit for free...

I did not took note because I thought all LBS do that for free :-)
can someone know which shop is that?

I am tired of opening all the ads in bike excahnge at the moment..maybe someone could help

Cheers

Funkymonk

Re: Which Perth Bike shop with free Full Fit service

Postby Funkymonk » Tue Feb 08, 2011 11:08 pm

Most BIKEFORCE will give you this , but it is a computer generated program that in actual fact leaves out WAYYYYY to many variables

Gav is a physio who does bike fits and pedal /shoe settings and is second to none . You really pay for what you get and the problem is if it's your first don't make it a bad experience due to sore back neck knees hot spots in your feet . Mark Renshaw sat and argued about proper bit fitting with Doctor Andy Pruitt of the Boulder Center for Sports , declared that he was happy with his ride and his fit .... after a short period of time he totally changed his form and fit :wink:

Somethings you can buy online ... and somethings you just need to open your wallet up for

Avrok

Postby Avrok » Wed Feb 09, 2011 10:59 am

thanks mate...

I've found out that that Glen Cycles do a professional bike fit , I think it's free if you buy a bike from them :-)...

But yeah, I reckon I need to shell out around 100 - 140 for fitting the bike properly...Still hunting for my first bike though..
after buying a bike within my budget, I will consider paying for a professional bike fit by a physio...

stang1

Postby stang1 » Thu Feb 10, 2011 11:39 am

Avrok wrote:thanks mate...
I will consider paying for a professional bike fit by a physio...
+1 , Most bike shops will set you up with a rough estimate of a bikefit , ie; properly setting you up to your bike if you purchase from them. for a more detailed bike fit, eg; knee problems after riding, back pain, neck soreness etc, your best of paying that extra for a professional bikefit. Search the forums for bike fits. Theres quite a number of posts out there :wink: