Canning Bridge to Narrows apology

christo64

Canning Bridge to Narrows apology

Postby christo64 » Wed Nov 02, 2011 11:29 am

My sincere apologies to the Leighton riders that I endangered in a silly passing move this morning near the Millpoint flyover. My new (untested) crumpler bag swung out wildly as I was completing the pass and made it very unsafe. I apologised to the 2 lead riders but there was no excuse....and it won't happen again!!! :oops:
CHRISTO

madrapper

Re: Canning Bridge to Narrows apology

Postby madrapper » Wed Nov 02, 2011 11:48 am

Hey Christo,
I wasn't involved but couldn't let this go thru to the keeper :) Well done on admitting a mistake and I hope the other riders were good about it. If only we all could put our hands up when we do the wrong thing or have a lapse in judgement. Thankx for setting a good example :D
Cheers,
Dave

Clubagreenie

Postby Clubagreenie » Wed Nov 02, 2011 12:00 pm

good to see well done having ownership .... :wink: 8) 8) 8) very cool
"My father touched me like that once. To this day, he still has to wear orthopedic shirts."

At the end of the day , it is the Indian , not the arrow .. so ride what you want

HappyHumber

Postby HappyHumber » Wed Nov 02, 2011 12:17 pm

This is the sorta stuff they don't warn you about in the trendy Crumpler promos & packaging ;)
--
Hit me up via the BNA dm; I'll get an alert. If y'know, you know.

jet-ski

Postby jet-ski » Wed Nov 02, 2011 12:22 pm

hm doesn't your crumpler have a 'third leg' strap that goes across the chest and stops this sort of thing from happening? Mine does but then it's about 10 years old now.
Bike Friday New World Tourist, Schwinn Le Tour Sport, Giant TCR, Giant STP2, 9:zero:7 fattie

ColinOldnCranky

Postby ColinOldnCranky » Thu Nov 03, 2011 1:39 am

jet-ski wrote:hm doesn't your crumpler have a 'third leg' strap that goes across the chest and stops this sort of thing from happening? Mine does but then it's about 10 years old now.
yeah, I got that and it is over-rated. At least on the fattest one anyway.

My crumpler got handed to my daughter after I gave up ion it. She returned it to me some time after and it is now in the cupboard where is belongs. My $70 backpack from Wellington Surplus runs rings arund it.
Unchain yourself-Ride a unicycle

jet-ski

Postby jet-ski » Thu Nov 03, 2011 12:36 pm

you should probably put it up for sale on the marketplace, I'm sure someone would give it a home!

I have gotten a lot of use out of mine. Though when I first bought it i was given some schtick about how much I paid for it!
Bike Friday New World Tourist, Schwinn Le Tour Sport, Giant TCR, Giant STP2, 9:zero:7 fattie