Waste of energy/money

Waste of energy/money

Postby Yagan » Sun Sep 09, 2012 2:25 am

I went to the rugby tonight and thought I would ride to mate place in the city and ride home after the game. Left Perth about 10.30pm and trekked south. Shout out to the 1 cyclist I passed. Coming past the Fiona Stanly the place was lit up like Christmas. Every room had a light on. Even the car park at the back had a lighting plant illuminating a half built car park that was empty. I assume they must be working night shift to build the place but not in every room. Now I have been called a lot of things in my life and a greenie is not one of them but surely that is a waste of taxpayers money and energy to have the place lit up like that with not a sole to be seen.
Yagan

by BNA » Sun Sep 09, 2012 9:43 am

BNA

Re: Waste of energy/money

Postby dynamictiger » Sun Sep 09, 2012 9:43 am

Theft detterent. Yes it is that bad. And hosipitals have heaps of expensive stuff installed.
dynamictiger

Re: Waste of energy/money

Postby Jackfrost » Fri Sep 14, 2012 5:12 pm

Yagan wrote:I went to the rugby tonight and thought I would ride to mate place in the city and ride home after the game. Left Perth about 10.30pm and trekked south. Shout out to the 1 cyclist I passed. Coming past the Fiona Stanly the place was lit up like Christmas. Every room had a light on. Even the car park at the back had a lighting plant illuminating a half built car park that was empty. I assume they must be working night shift to build the place but not in every room. Now I have been called a lot of things in my life and a greenie is not one of them but surely that is a waste of taxpayers money and energy to have the place lit up like that with not a sole to be seen.

Geez Yagan don't lose your head over it
Jackfrost

Return to Western Australia