Perth Bicycle Show

Postby PeterM » Mon Feb 16, 2009 11:18 am

great idea - would definitely go along!
PeterM
 
Posts: 5
Joined: Sun Jan 25, 2009 1:50 pm
Location: perth

by BNA » Mon Feb 16, 2009 12:47 pm

BNA
 

Postby Bruce » Mon Feb 16, 2009 12:47 pm

PeterM wrote:great idea - would definitely go along!
How much would you be prepared to pay to get in?
Orbea Euskaltel ;Dura-Ace,Ultegra
Orbea Erandio-Hybrid
Catlike helmet
Bruce
 
Posts: 513
Joined: Mon Mar 26, 2007 1:45 pm
Location: Perth- West Australia-NOR

Postby greggie-e » Thu Feb 19, 2009 12:50 pm

I would pay $5 to $15 depending what was on offer at the show.

For $5 I would not expect much, for $15 I would expect some free samples from promoters, eg water bottle or something. As well as discounts on products.

It is an opportunity to charge like a wounded bull for parking too :wink:
User avatar
greggie-e
 
Posts: 25
Joined: Wed Feb 18, 2009 1:31 pm
Location: Perth

Postby Bruce » Thu Feb 19, 2009 1:27 pm

greggie-e wrote:I would pay $5 to $15 depending what was on offer at the show.

For $5 I would not expect much, for $15 I would expect some free samples from promoters, eg water bottle or something. As well as discounts on products.

It is an opportunity to charge like a wounded bull for parking too :wink:
podiam girls handing out water bottles :D
$15 dollars is cheap for
A test track to test new bikes on(enter at own risk).
A helmet display,what hapens if your head hits the road with out one.
A easy acces insurance company for all cycling related insurance stand.
A crusty demons on cycles display.
A fashoin show.
A discount on cycling equipment.
A vintage cycle display.
any others?
Last edited by Bruce on Thu Feb 19, 2009 1:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Orbea Euskaltel ;Dura-Ace,Ultegra
Orbea Erandio-Hybrid
Catlike helmet
Bruce
 
Posts: 513
Joined: Mon Mar 26, 2007 1:45 pm
Location: Perth- West Australia-NOR

Postby wintal » Thu Feb 19, 2009 1:43 pm

greggie-e wrote:It is an opportunity to charge like a wounded bull for parking too :wink:


They should be allowed to get a parking refund if they buy a bike at the show :)

I'd pay $10 without blinking, and anything up from there depending on what the 'benefits' are. (And to clarify... benefits includes things like "being able to play with electronic dura-ace" and "seeing exotic bikes"... hell, if there was a custom Pegoretti dealer there I'd be tempted to buy on the spot ;)).

Cheers,
Leighton...
wintal
 
Posts: 682
Joined: Tue Aug 05, 2008 3:05 pm
Location: Perth

Postby PeterM » Thu Feb 19, 2009 2:53 pm

Bruce wrote:
PeterM wrote:great idea - would definitely go along!
How much would you be prepared to pay to get in?


I'd say roughly $20 would be the max.
PeterM
 
Posts: 5
Joined: Sun Jan 25, 2009 1:50 pm
Location: perth

Postby rambler1au » Thu Feb 19, 2009 4:44 pm

$15 and $20 admission prices like that would not even get you into a move.
What’s with these recumbent bicycles? Listen, buddy, if you wanna take a nap, lie down. If you wanna ride a bike, buy a bicycle
rambler1au
 
Posts: 92
Joined: Mon Apr 16, 2007 1:21 pm

Postby IdealCyclesWA » Thu Feb 19, 2009 11:37 pm

On the subject of shows , I see aswell as the Perth Car Show being cancelled , even the big two in Sydney & Melbourne will alternate years !

For Perth locals with cheap flights a small-scale show(by Taiwanese -Northern Asian standards) is on next week organised by the Italians EICMA in Singapore & for guys/gals interested in fat tyre stuff Tinker Juarez & Gary Fisher will be attendance.
IdealCyclesWA
 
Posts: 61
Joined: Fri Jun 13, 2008 10:55 pm
Location: O'Connor WA 6163

the perth bicycle show

Postby Bruce » Fri Feb 20, 2009 4:40 pm

IdealCyclesWA wrote:On the subject of shows , I see aswell as the Perth Car Show being cancelled , even the big two in Sydney & Melbourne will alternate years !

For Perth locals with cheap flights a small-scale show(by Taiwanese -Northern Asian standards) is on next week organised by the Italians EICMA in Singapore & for guys/gals interested in fat tyre stuff Tinker Juarez & Gary Fisher will be attendance.
Your on the wrong forum!
Orbea Euskaltel ;Dura-Ace,Ultegra
Orbea Erandio-Hybrid
Catlike helmet
Bruce
 
Posts: 513
Joined: Mon Mar 26, 2007 1:45 pm
Location: Perth- West Australia-NOR

Previous

Return to Western Australia

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users



Popular Bike Shops
Torpedo 7 Torpedo7 AU
Ground Effect Ground Effect NZ
Chain Reaction Cycles CRC UK
Wiggle Wiggle UK
Ebay Ebay AU



InTouch with BNA
“Bicycles BNA Twitter
“Bicycles BNA Facebook
“Google+ BNA Google+
“Bicycles BNA Newsletter
cron