BWA CEO Resigns

rolandp

BWA CEO Resigns

Postby rolandp » Sat Aug 12, 2017 8:56 pm

From BWA:
"I am writing to you to advise that our CEO, Jeremey Murray, has recently resigned and will be leaving the organisation at the end of September 2017.

On behalf of the Board, staff and members, I would like to express my sincere thanks to Jeremey for his dedication and commitment to Bicycling Western Australia and I wish him every success in his future endeavours.

Jeremey commenced as our inaugural CEO in December 2011 and during this time we have seen our membership numbers more than double, a significantly higher media profile and BWA recognised as a valued and respected advocate working with all levels of government in Western Australia.

As a result, BWA is now recognised as the foremost independent representative organisation for people who ride bikes in Western Australia.

“It has been an absolute pleasure working with so many wonderful, passionate people during my six years with BWA. We have seen a lot of progress in that time with bikes and riding now firmly on the political agenda and in the minds of so many people throughout the State. I look forward to continuing my association with BWA as a member and hopefully as a rider in the 2018 Dams Challenge!” Jeremey said.

The Board will commence the recruitment process for a new CEO very soon.

Kind regards

Dave Hutson
President
BWA"

What should be the priorities be for the new CEO?

Thoglette

Re: BWA CEO Resigns

Postby Thoglette » Mon Aug 14, 2017 2:16 pm

rolandp wrote:What should be the priorities be for the new CEO?

That's a question for the board :-)
Stop handing them the stick! - Dave Moulton
"People are worthy of respect, ideas are not." Peter Ellerton, UQ