More ranting in the letters to the Editor, The West 26 Feb 2018

Thoglette

More ranting in the letters to the Editor, The West 26 Feb 2018

Postby Thoglette » Tue Feb 27, 2018 11:43 am

If anyone can be bothered, there's a series of rants in the print edition of Feb 26th.

Noteworthy for the new strawman: apparently bicyclists get away with malicious damage to cars. All the time.

We need registration. And insurance. Clearly
Stop handing them the stick! - Dave Moulton
"People are worthy of respect, ideas are not." Peter Ellerton, UQ

Aushiker

Re: More ranting in the letters to the Editor, The West 26 Feb 2018

Postby Aushiker » Tue Feb 27, 2018 12:16 pm

Thoglette wrote:If anyone can be bothered, there's a series of rants in the print edition of Feb 26th.
I am glad that I have for some time now stopped buying the West Australian which I consider a proxy for News Corporation media in this state. To be balanced I know longer purchase the Australian either :)

HappyHumber

Postby HappyHumber » Wed Feb 28, 2018 4:43 pm

Aushiker wrote:... which I consider a proxy for News Corporation media in this state. To be balanced I know longer purchase the Australian either :)
Due to some some home ISP issues this week I've been forced into actually browsing a bit from my phone. Being a bit tardy re configuring the various browser launch pages - I was surprised to see a lot of anti-ABC articles being 'fed' to me from the likes of the Australian, the SMH, the Age, Advertiser.... YUCK!

What isn't fake news these days is at least forced news. Especially knowing the amount of people that aren't that inclined to reconfigure things on their devices
--
Hit me up via the BNA dm; I'll get an alert. If y'know, you know.

twowheels

Postby twowheels » Wed Feb 28, 2018 8:28 pm

Aushiker wrote:
Thoglette wrote:If anyone can be bothered, there's a series of rants in the print edition of Feb 26th.
I am glad that I have for some time now stopped buying the West Australian which I consider a proxy for News Corporation media in this state. To be balanced I know longer purchase the Australian either :)
The West Australian is part of my worm farm's healthy diet, satisfies RDI carbon/nitogen balance.