10 April to 15 June from 7am to 3pm daily
Various footbridges require bridge painting, resulting in partial path closures:
- Footbridge over Great Eastern Highway near Burswood Station, Rivervale from 10 to 30 April
- Footbridge over Kwinana Freeway near Cale St, South Perth from 16 to 18 April
- Footbridge over Mitchell Freeway near Oxford Street, Leederville from 23 April to 7 May
- Footbridge over Mitchell Freeway near Britannia Road, Wembley from 7 May to 1 June
- Footbridge over Kwinana Freeway near Thelma Street, Como from 14 to 25 May
If you use any of these bridges watch out for half-assed worksite protection and insufficient lane widths, particularly during morning peak and on the already sub-standard width bridges (I know the GEH bridge and Cale St Overpass are both only ~2m wide from handrail-handrail). Despite the works being programmed to finish at 3pm I would expect wet paint signage and some form of temporary fencing being left up overnight.