Wilier via a Perth LBS?

eldavo

Wilier via a Perth LBS?

Postby eldavo » Thu Aug 16, 2018 8:25 pm

It looks like Glen Parker are the sole local stockists that I can find.

I'm wondering if anyone has had Wilier via the Aus distributor in Geelong, opposed to the circa-2012 era of Wiggle selling them. Wondering what the frame warranty is like on paper and in practice out here, considering a steel frameset.

Quantum Cycles is the nearest fave LBS I've dealt with so will call and ask their experience and interest to handle it and do main prep of BB and headset, probably try parts bin to get a feel for it before deciding on how to go.

I'm always keen to find another LBS that I've never visited... always hoping it will be serendipitous ;)

eldavo

Re: Wilier via a Perth LBS?

Postby eldavo » Thu Sep 06, 2018 2:53 pm

Followup, Glen Parker are the exclusive local agent so it's via them to your LBS if you like. Destiny took me a different path in the short term, stumbled across another long term dream bike, avoided grave regret :D

Mububban

Re: Wilier via a Perth LBS?

Postby Mububban » Mon Sep 10, 2018 12:52 pm

eldavo wrote:Followup, Glen Parker are the exclusive local agent so it's via them to your LBS if you like. Destiny took me a different path in the short term, stumbled across another long term dream bike, avoided grave regret :D
So what was the other bike then? Don't keep us guessing :D
When you are driving your car, you are not stuck IN traffic - you ARE the traffic!!!