Empty gas cylinders in Kings Park

Dodgy-Knee

Empty gas cylinders in Kings Park

Postby Dodgy-Knee » Mon Oct 08, 2018 1:24 pm

Well done to the bozo(s) who dumped a motherload of empty gas cylinders through Kings Park... I picked up the trail from behind Fraser's and followed it down Forrest Drive ... there were heaps just thrown in big piles by the side of the road or in the car parks ... I filled a pocket in my jersey but could have easily filled the other two if I didnt already have junk in them.

Just a note to those who did this... no one's backside shines that much light when they bend over that they don't have to pick up their own rubbish ... stick the empties back in your tool bag, jersey, bin etc... forum rules prevent me from suggesting where you should stick your empties.

piledhigher

Re: Empty gas cylinders in Kings Park

Postby piledhigher » Mon Oct 08, 2018 1:36 pm

Dodgy-Knee wrote:Well done to the bozo(s) who dumped a motherload of empty gas cylinders through Kings Park... I picked up the trail from behind Fraser's and followed it down Forrest Drive ... there were heaps just thrown in big piles by the side of the road or in the car parks ... I filled a pocket in my jersey but could have easily filled the other two if I didnt already have junk in them.

Just a note to those who did this... no one's backside shines that much light when they bend over that they don't have to pick up their own rubbish ... stick the empties back in your tool bag, jersey, bin etc... forum rules prevent me from suggesting where you should stick your empties.

These are not from cyclists, probably kids huffing whipping gas...

Dodgy-Knee

Postby Dodgy-Knee » Mon Oct 08, 2018 1:45 pm

piledhigher wrote:These are not from cyclists, probably kids huffing whipping gas...
Let's hope you're right ... maybe those kids are the same ones that throw empty gas cylinders and empty gel squeezies by the side of the road out in the hills ...

Trevtassie

Postby Trevtassie » Mon Oct 08, 2018 5:21 pm

They're known as Nangs by the kids of Perth. Used to be a Deli in Beaufort St that sold them by the box full...

dmwill

Postby dmwill » Mon Oct 08, 2018 5:24 pm

piledhigher wrote:
These are not from cyclists, probably kids huffing whipping gas...

This...notice they're not threaded at the end like a Co2? The ones pictured are nitrous oxide used for whipped cream and the likes. Unfortunately too many people use them to get high and they're becoming a common sight around the place.

What's more alarming is the number of people profiting from this kind of thing, just go on Gumtree and search for "nangs".