Food in remote areas

rifraf

Re: Food in remote areas

Postby rifraf » Wed Mar 13, 2013 6:14 pm

WarrenH wrote:If the road kill is becoming rancid, not all is lost for a good feed ... the marrow inside the larger bones will still be good and it will supply lots of protein.

Warren.
Now about that lunch you were talking about putting on for the forum members Wazza.......
I think I'm a little tied up this month :lol: :lol: :lol:
Surly Ogre, Extrawheel trailer.

}SkOrPn--7

Postby }SkOrPn--7 » Thu Mar 14, 2013 10:57 am

rifraf wrote:
}SkOrPn--7 wrote:e woman with her boyfriend who were grass munching veterinarians starting ripping into me for dealing with road kill wanting to get some fresh meat for myself. Just wouldn't let up going on and on "do you know how that animal died" yadda yadda I just turned and said yeah you starved it too death and with that the silence fell and I was once again alone....

Ricky
Hi Ricky,
You might have said "No! Did you talk it death?" as it may have got the roadkill cackling :wink:
Every chance that is very plausible lol
Was it the boyfriend you refer to as "the silence" :?: :lol:
Nah it was when I made my comment that she stopped flapping her gums the boyfriend or husband I don't know which he was never said boo the whole time she just went banging on at me until I spoke. I think my comment went over his head but she knew straight away what I was referring to that she has eaten all the green and staved the animal. She couldn't even grasp that it was road kill and I was not letting something go to waste. Still you meet all kinds while touring but it gave me a chuckle for days after.
Bloomin rabid Vege's, what do they imagine would happen to the cattle etc. if suddenly everyone turned vegan tomorrow?
Do they think the farmers would would give them all a free pass to keep eating the grass in their paddocks till time immemorial?
We wont talk about their shoe leather and where it comes from :roll:
Exactly and more than half of her perfumes and washing items derives from allot of animal bi-products :?

il padrone

Postby il padrone » Thu Mar 14, 2013 11:49 am

}SkOrPn--7 wrote:Some woman with her boyfriend who were grass munching vegetarians starting ripping into me for dealing with road kill wanting to get some fresh meat for myself. Just wouldn't let up going on and on "do you know how that animal died"
Were they driving a motor vehicle by any chance?? :roll:
Mandatory helmet law?
"An unjustified and unethical imposition on a healthy activity."

}SkOrPn--7

Postby }SkOrPn--7 » Thu Mar 14, 2013 3:35 pm

il padrone wrote:
}SkOrPn--7 wrote:Some woman with her boyfriend who were grass munching vegetarians starting ripping into me for dealing with road kill wanting to get some fresh meat for myself. Just wouldn't let up going on and on "do you know how that animal died"
Were they driving a motor vehicle by any chance?? :roll:
Yeah driving a bongo van they passed me going the opposite direction but dropped a U-ee coming back giving me a lecture on my bad habit of being a meat eater :?