Mt Wellington

Re: Mt Wellington

Postby RobRollin » Tue Jan 05, 2010 2:29 pm

Hmmmm, there is a rider who has lead the bunch over the Le Bonnet and down to Blackmans Bay and return and he isn't a great leader of a bunch ride. I hope it wasn't him leading the bunch. Hence why I stopped riding in the Ken self group, I found he was arrogant and would step up the tempo drop riders and it more like riding intervals than riding in a bunch.

Anyways, I cannot get the gist if it was a good ride or not? I'll post some more info on other group rides shortly.
RobRollin

by BNA » Tue Jan 05, 2010 9:58 pm

BNA

Re: Mt Wellington

Postby Baldy » Tue Jan 05, 2010 9:58 pm

Hey mate, nah there was nothing like that[Chris lead us to the top of the hill on the way down] It was more I went into it without knowing what to expect. I didnt get a chance to have a chat or ask any questions because I only just caught them going over Davey street because I was running late, so just tagged onto the back. Only the few at the back knew I was there for a while. So dont get me wrong, I did enjoy riding with the group I just felt a bit lost but that was my own fault.

I called into the shop today and had a good chinwag :roll: :lol: Asked my 20 questions so now I know how it works a bit better and whats expected of me[not much :mrgreen: ] I might not be competitive but Ive still got pride, so didnt want to be seen as a slacker/lunatic noobie!!!

Im going this Thursday for another go, if your free come along, it would be good to meet my first BNA'er 8)

Cheers
Baldy
Baldy

Previous

Return to Tasmania