Mt Wellington

BarryTas

Mt Wellington

Postby BarryTas » Mon Nov 07, 2011 2:15 pm

so i went up the MT on Sunday and noticed BARRYTAS painted up at the big bend.................Say What!!!!!!!!!!????????????

I did not do this and it is the first that i have seen/heard about it.......again i ask Say What

it appreas to have been writting for the Tor of Tas as it is amongst other Tour of tas paint jobs
when do we stop for coffee???

mcdurdin

Re: Mt Wellington

Postby mcdurdin » Mon Nov 07, 2011 2:53 pm

Yep, I saw that on the TTT day. Just figured you'd been out doing some graffiti. Either that or you'd somehow been suckered into doing the Tour of Tasmania :)
Still young enough to win the Tour de France

BarryTas

Postby BarryTas » Mon Nov 07, 2011 2:59 pm

i can only assume that as i t says BARRYTAS, that the guy perpretrator got my name from here, futher assuming that it is the same guy that wrote all over the Bonnett who i may have had a go over on this forum

BarryTas

Postby BarryTas » Mon Nov 07, 2011 3:01 pm

BarryTas wrote:last night i noticed A LOT of bad spray painting on the Bonnett. I dont know how long it has been there. A little bit cyclinhg related is ok, it's not good but ok. But this was just bad and some of it is not cycling related but done by the same person/people!!!!!!!!

Not Happy Jan!!!!!

it gives us an even worse name

master6

Postby master6 » Mon Nov 07, 2011 7:13 pm

What do you call the "Big Bend"? I went up to The Springs with Dome on the day of the tour TT and did not notice this sign. Is it higher than the springs?

skull

Postby skull » Mon Nov 07, 2011 10:25 pm

The big bend is right up near the top. The almost U-turn with roughly 2ish kms or so till the pinnacle.

Right near where the walking track is to get to the lost worlds area, if you know where that is.

master6

Postby master6 » Tue Nov 08, 2011 9:59 am

skull wrote:The big bend is right up near the top. The almost U-turn with roughly 2ish kms or so till the pinnacle.

Right near where the walking track is to get to the lost worlds area, if you know where that is.

Barry should be thankful; at least the "painter" gave him the honour of acknowledging that he could reach the pinnacle :D :D

skull

Postby skull » Tue Nov 08, 2011 10:34 am

haha. nice one.