- Posts: 62
- Joined: Sun Feb 19, 2012 8:08 am
Does anyone know where to get NOS or nice lightly used Suntour Blaze parts? These are what my bike came with when I bought it new in 1989. I would like to gather as many new/ lightly used parts as I can given I am now putting it back on the road.
Google is not really helping!
- Posts: 8140
- Joined: Thu Oct 28, 2010 3:19 pm
- Location: Kin Kin, Queensland
- Posts: 973
- Joined: Mon Dec 26, 2011 9:25 am
- Location: Sydney
Message Scott with your Blaze needs, and he'll respond pronto. Just got a pair of Shimano RSX dual calipers, NOS, from him. :thumbsup: He's the kind of guy who'll log you, and let you know when he has some in stock.
Also wonder whether this 1 or this2 might be a substitute, depending on rear and crank numbers... And your instructions are here
Ricardo Elite, '87 Keith Davis/Pegasus, '92 Team Miyata Ti.
- Posts: 469
- Joined: Tue Jun 16, 2009 10:43 am
- Location: Pendle Hill, SYDNEY
http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/DERAILLEUR-S ... 3a718bfafa
- Posts: 2099
- Joined: Tue Jan 13, 2009 6:01 am
- Location: Trying to avoid the Brisbane traffic.
8Track wrote:I found a complete groupset for sale on Craigslist in Chicago recently. Very nice condition. Time to start the restoration of my bike now.
Well done. I run a Suntour Blaze RD on my early 80's KogaMiyata. It was given to me by a friend a few years ago.
It certainly shifts nicely, better than the Shimano Arabesque that the bike came with.
- General Australian Cycling Topics
- Info / announcements
- Buying a bike / parts
- General discussion
- The Bike Shed
- Cycling Health
- Cycling Safety and Advocacy
- Women's Cycling
- Bike & Gear Reviews
- Cycling Trade
- Stolen Bikes
- Bicycle FAQs
- Serious Biking
- Audax / Randonneuring
- Retro biking
- Fixed Gear/ Single Speed
- Electric Bicycles
- Dragsters / Lowriders / Cruisers
- Children's Bikes
- Road Racing
- Road Biking
- Time Trial
- International and National Tours and Events
- Cycle Touring
- Touring Australia
- Touring Overseas
- Touring Bikes and Equipment
- Western Australia
- New South Wales
- South Australia
- Northern Territory
- Country & Regional
- The Market Place
- Member to Member Bike and Gear Sales
- Want to Buy, Group Buy, Swap
- My Bikes or Gear Elsewhere
- Cycling Brands
- Cell Bikes
- Malvern Star
- Santa Cruz
- Custom Builders
- Generic Carbon
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users
About the Australian Cycling Forums
The largest cycling discussion forum in Australia for all things bike; from new riders to seasoned bike nuts, the Australian Cycling Forums are a welcoming community where you can ask questions and talk about the type of bikes and cycling topics you like.