Popular Bike Shops
Join the Cycling Forums on Strava
Australian Cycling Forums on Strava
Latest Reviews and Articles
Will your next bike be Intelligent? ABS and Smart Bike Tech
Vitus Vitesse EVO Disc Review – Speed Machine indeed!
- Posts: 62
- Joined: Sun Feb 19, 2012 8:08 am
Does anyone know where to get NOS or nice lightly used Suntour Blaze parts? These are what my bike came with when I bought it new in 1989. I would like to gather as many new/ lightly used parts as I can given I am now putting it back on the road.
Google is not really helping!
- Posts: 8436
- Joined: Thu Oct 28, 2010 3:19 pm
- Location: Kin Kin, Queensland
- Posts: 976
- Joined: Mon Dec 26, 2011 9:25 am
- Location: Sydney
Message Scott with your Blaze needs, and he'll respond pronto. Just got a pair of Shimano RSX dual calipers, NOS, from him. :thumbsup: He's the kind of guy who'll log you, and let you know when he has some in stock.
Also wonder whether this 1 or this2 might be a substitute, depending on rear and crank numbers... And your instructions are here
Ricardo Elite, '87 Keith Davis/Pegasus, '92 Team Miyata Ti.
- Posts: 470
- Joined: Tue Jun 16, 2009 10:43 am
- Location: Pendle Hill, SYDNEY
http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/DERAILLEUR-S ... 3a718bfafa
- Posts: 2103
- Joined: Tue Jan 13, 2009 6:01 am
- Location: Trying to avoid the Brisbane traffic.
8Track wrote:I found a complete groupset for sale on Craigslist in Chicago recently. Very nice condition. Time to start the restoration of my bike now.
Well done. I run a Suntour Blaze RD on my early 80's KogaMiyata. It was given to me by a friend a few years ago.
It certainly shifts nicely, better than the Shimano Arabesque that the bike came with.
- General Australian Cycling Topics
- Info / announcements
- Buying a bike / parts
- General Cycling Discussion
- The Bike Shed
- Cycling Health
- Cycling Safety and Advocacy
- Women's Cycling
- Bike & Gear Reviews
- Cycling Trade
- Stolen Bikes
- Bicycle FAQs
- Serious Biking
- Audax / Randonneuring
- Retro biking
- Fixed Gear/ Single Speed
- Electric Bicycles
- Dragsters / Lowriders / Cruisers
- Children's Bikes
- Road Racing
- Road Biking
- Time Trial
- International and National Tours and Events
- Cycle Touring
- Touring Australia
- Touring Overseas
- Touring Bikes and Equipment
- Western Australia
- New South Wales
- South Australia
- Northern Territory
- Country & Regional
- The Market Place
- Member to Member Bike and Gear Sales
- Want to Buy, Group Buy, Swap
- My Bikes or Gear Elsewhere
- Cycling Brands
- Malvern Star
- Custom Builders
- Generic Carbon
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: Ride604