I might of found a good bike!!! CAMPAG!

framefinder

Re: I might of found a good bike!!! CAMPAG!

Postby framefinder » Fri Nov 30, 2012 12:55 pm

:shock:
munga wrote:Mate, the only help you'll find here is the search button.

Clown.
the search button was great I typed "what bike did I just buy" and to my amazment it told me. you guys are right, its amazing. who needs knowledge???? when the search button knows all. I might go drink some custard with no shirt on outside, because I can.

munga

Postby munga » Fri Nov 30, 2012 12:57 pm

Most of the people you've managed to offend have probably had more bikes than you've had romantic interludes with your right hand.

At first I thought you were just a kid with lots of enthusiasm and no idea, but I guess I was only half right..
You're probably better off getting a new account and pulling your head in a bit.

dubrat

Postby dubrat » Fri Nov 30, 2012 1:03 pm

Check the threading on the bottom Bracket as this will tell you whether it's Italian.

These lugs were commonly used in Aust and England late 60's early 70', as were the early style Campagnolo rear drop outs. These lugs have not been customised at all.

Also by the look of the rear seat stays I would say the tubing is most likely Reynolds not Columbus (Italian ) tubing.

All components are much more modern than the frame.

Relaxed geo and gaurd eyelets say that this was not a custom made race frame like a Colango or De Rosa of this era.

Rear Campy Shamal commonly sell for 150 on ebay

Now you have info you can stop being a troll

m@

Postby m@ » Fri Nov 30, 2012 1:13 pm

framefinder wrote:we are all grown ups here, right?
[mod] Wrong—this site caters for all ages including children; please ensure posts are suitable for for General Audiences (i.e. children) as per the forum rules.[/mod]