[MEL] Brand New Mountain Bike Treasure Trove

Members classifieds for selling bicycles / parts. PRIVATE OFFERS ONLY
Forum rules
Newbies, please read the Market Place Rules before posting in this section. NEW UPDATED RULES !!!

Post Title Format: [Your Location] Item Title

WTS no longer required - and your location is required.

[MEL] Brand New Mountain Bike Treasure Trove

Postby maybolem » Thu Aug 29, 2013 8:52 pm

Item: Ritchey P-29er Frame
Location: Mont Albert, VIC
Item Condition: Brand New
Reason for selling: A build that got out of hand
Price and price conditions: $1000 (Shipping available)
Extra Info: 17inch, Ritchey WCS headset included
Pictures: Below

Item: Custom 29er wheelset
Location: Mont Albert, VIC
Item Condition: Brand New
Reason for selling: A build that got out of hand
Price and price conditions: $1600 (Shipping available)
Extra Info: DT Swiss 240S hubs, E-thirteen TRS+ rims, Dt Swiss Aerolite Spokes
Pictures: Below

Item: DT Swiss XRR 29er Carbon rigid fork
Location: Mont Albert, VIC
Item Condition: Brand New
Reason for selling: A build that got out of hand
Price and price conditions: $500 (Shipping available)
Extra Info: 1-1/8
Pictures: Below

Item: Maxxis Aspen 29er tyres
Location: Mont Albert, VIC
Item Condition: Brand New
Reason for selling: A build that got out of hand
Price and price conditions: $100 for both (Shipping available)
Extra Info:
Pictures: Below

Item: Fizik Gobi Kium saddle
Location: Mont Albert, VIC
Item Condition: Excellent
Reason for selling: A build that got out of hand
Price and price conditions: (Shipping available)
Extra Info: Kium rails, minor cosmetic scratch on one side from leaning against the shed wall.
Pictures: Below

Item: Race Face Turbine handlebar (wide)
Location: Mont Albert, VIC
Item Condition: Brand New
Reason for selling: A build that got out of hand
Price and price conditions: $70 (Shipping available)
Extra Info: Includes Ritchey foam grips
Pictures: Below

Item: Shimano XTR I-Spec shifter
Location: Mont Albert, VIC
Item Condition: Brand New
Reason for selling: A build that got out of hand
Price and price conditions: $130 (Shipping available)
Extra Info: 10spd for rear derailleur
Pictures: Below

Item: Lenzyne flow bottle Cage
Location: Mont Albert, VIC
Item Condition: Brand New
Reason for selling: A build that got out of hand
Price and price conditions: $10 (Shipping available)
Extra Info:
Pictures: Below

Item: Shimano XT brake set
Location: Mont Albert, VIC
Item Condition: Brand New
Reason for selling: A build that got out of hand
Price and price conditions: $350 for both (Shipping available)
Extra Info: Front and back
Pictures: Below

Item: Race Face Turbine stem
Location: Mont Albert, VIC
Item Condition: Brand New
Reason for selling: A build that got out of hand
Price and price conditions: $100 (Shipping available)
Extra Info: 90mm, +- 6 degrees
Pictures: Below

Item: Shimano XTR Cassette
Location: Mont Albert, VIC
Item Condition: Brand New
Reason for selling: A build that got out of hand
Price and price conditions: $200 (Shipping available)
Extra Info: 11-36 range
Pictures: Below

Item: Shimano XTR Shadow+ rear derailleur
Location: Mont Albert, VIC
Item Condition: Brand New
Reason for selling: A build that got out of hand
Price and price conditions: $200 (Shipping available)
Extra Info:
Pictures: Below

Item: Shimano XTR Chain
Location: Mont Albert, VIC
Item Condition: Brand New
Reason for selling: A build that got out of hand
Price and price conditions: $40 (Shipping available)
Extra Info: For 10spd
Pictures: Below

Item: Sram XX1 Crankset
Location: Mont Albert, VIC
Item Condition: Brand New
Reason for selling: A build that got out of hand
Price and price conditions: $300 (Shipping available)
Extra Info: 175mm length, 32 tooth ring. Includes English GXP BB and spacers
Pictures: Below
Image
SAM_5962 by maybolem, on Flickr
Image
SAM_5960 by maybolem, on Flickr
Image
SAM_5959 by maybolem, on Flickr
Image
SAM_5958 by maybolem, on Flickr
Image
SAM_5956 by maybolem, on Flickr
Image
SAM_5955 by maybolem, on Flickr
Image
SAM_5954 by maybolem, on Flickr
Image
SAM_5951 by maybolem, on Flickr
Image
SAM_5950 by maybolem, on Flickr
Image
SAM_5948 by maybolem, on Flickr
Image
SAM_5947 by maybolem, on Flickr
Image
SAM_5946 by maybolem, on Flickr
Image
SAM_5945 by maybolem, on Flickr
Image
SAM_5944 by maybolem, on Flickr
Image
SAM_5943 by maybolem, on Flickr
maybolem
 
Posts: 240
Joined: Tue Jun 26, 2012 10:43 am

by BNA » Sun Sep 01, 2013 7:51 pm

BNA
 

Re: [MEL] Brand New Mountain Bike Treasure Trove

Postby maybolem » Sun Sep 01, 2013 7:51 pm

Shifters SOLD
maybolem
 
Posts: 240
Joined: Tue Jun 26, 2012 10:43 am

Re: [MEL] Brand New Mountain Bike Treasure Trove

Postby maybolem » Mon Sep 09, 2013 5:03 pm

Come one everyone, I was getting bombarded with emails when the bike was together about buying individual parts, I done that now, where is everyone?
maybolem
 
Posts: 240
Joined: Tue Jun 26, 2012 10:43 am

[MEL] Brand New Mountain Bike Treasure Trove

Postby ozdavo » Mon Sep 09, 2013 8:55 pm

Post deleted. Irrelevant.
Last edited by ozdavo on Mon Sep 09, 2013 9:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Always looking for new rides & ride partners in SE QLD area
User avatar
ozdavo
 
Posts: 950
Joined: Mon Jul 25, 2011 12:03 pm
Location: Gold Coast (nth)

Re: [MEL] Brand New Mountain Bike Treasure Trove

Postby maybolem » Mon Sep 09, 2013 9:56 pm

......
Last edited by maybolem on Tue Sep 10, 2013 7:34 am, edited 1 time in total.
maybolem
 
Posts: 240
Joined: Tue Jun 26, 2012 10:43 am

Re: [MEL] Brand New Mountain Bike Treasure Trove

Postby Dan » Tue Sep 10, 2013 5:57 am

ozdavo wrote:
Scared off by your (online) retail prices ?


Fair point. You did ask... I'd call that critique as opposed to criticism
User avatar
Dan
 
Posts: 3289
Joined: Fri Oct 16, 2009 12:32 pm
Location: Vegas, baby

Re: [MEL] Brand New Mountain Bike Treasure Trove

Postby maybolem » Tue Sep 10, 2013 7:37 am

Dan wrote:
ozdavo wrote:
Scared off by your (online) retail prices ?


Fair point. You did ask... I'd call that critique as opposed to criticism


I really can't keep tabs on what online sites are doing, especially when they update sales from day to day. I simply put them as prices that seemed appropriate at the time, but my experience of forums has been that most of the time, my prices have been accepted by people seriously interested. If they are a bit so so, they'll make and offer, and we would work something out.
maybolem
 
Posts: 240
Joined: Tue Jun 26, 2012 10:43 am

Re: [MEL] Brand New Mountain Bike Treasure Trove

Postby maybolem » Tue Sep 10, 2013 5:26 pm

Forgot to add

Item: Race Face Turbine seatpost
Location: Mont Albert, VIC
Item Condition: New
Reason for selling: A custom build got out of hand
Price and price conditions: $80 (shipping available)
Extra Info: 27.2mm diameter, 400mm long
Pictures:

Image
SAM_6033 by maybolem, on Flickr
maybolem
 
Posts: 240
Joined: Tue Jun 26, 2012 10:43 am

Re: [MEL] Brand New Mountain Bike Treasure Trove

Postby maybolem » Wed Sep 11, 2013 7:15 am

Feel free to make an offer on anything, I'd like to clear out the spare room that has become a bike storage area while the parents are away
maybolem
 
Posts: 240
Joined: Tue Jun 26, 2012 10:43 am

Re: [MEL] Brand New Mountain Bike Treasure Trove

Postby dayne » Wed Sep 11, 2013 9:13 pm

Hey are the brakes left back right front?
Pm sent regarding price on brakes
dayne
 
Posts: 606
Joined: Fri Dec 10, 2010 12:51 pm

Re: [MEL] Brand New Mountain Bike Treasure Trove

Postby maybolem » Wed Sep 11, 2013 10:07 pm

dayne wrote:Hey are the brakes left back right front?
Pm sent regarding price on brakes


Yeah, normal Australian orientation.
maybolem
 
Posts: 240
Joined: Tue Jun 26, 2012 10:43 am

Re: [MEL] Brand New Mountain Bike Treasure Trove

Postby maybolem » Sat Sep 14, 2013 8:09 am

Bottle Cage SOLD

Price Revisions

Ritchey P-29er Frame ($900)
Custom 29er wheelset ($1500)
DT Swiss XRR 29er Carbon rigid fork ($475)
Maxxis Aspen 29er tyres ($90 for both with tubes)
Fizik Gobi Kium saddle ($90)
Race Face Turbine handlebar (wide) ($60)
Shimano XT brake set ($250)
Race Face Turbine stem ($75)
Shimano XTR Cassette ($175)
Shimano XTR Shadow+ rear derailleur ($190)
Shimano XTR Chain ($35)
Sram XX1 Crankset ($300) with BB
Race Face Turbine seatpost ($80)
maybolem
 
Posts: 240
Joined: Tue Jun 26, 2012 10:43 am

Re: [MEL] Brand New Mountain Bike Treasure Trove

Postby trailgumby » Sat Sep 14, 2013 8:39 am

Curious that you claim to be unable to keep tabs on online retail prices when people like myself are PMing them to you as part of the the negotiations. The XT brakes for example are readily available for less than that brand new. People are not idiots and sellers are price takers not setters so complaining at buyers for not being interested in paying more than new prices for used goods is not going to be productive.

If you want to sell you need to meet the market.
Last edited by trailgumby on Sat Sep 14, 2013 9:33 am, edited 3 times in total.
"People have a right to their own opinions, but not their own facts. Evidence must be located, not created, and opinions not backed by evidence cannot be given much weight." -- James W Loewen

http://www.facebook.com/Drive2WorkDay
User avatar
trailgumby
 
Posts: 9911
Joined: Sat Jan 03, 2009 4:30 pm
Location: Northern Beaches, Sydney

Re: [MEL] Brand New Mountain Bike Treasure Trove

Postby maybolem » Sat Sep 14, 2013 8:47 am

trailgumby wrote:Curious that you claim to be unable to keep tabs on online retail prices when people like myself are PMing them to you as part of the the negotiations. The XT brakes for example are readily available for less than that brand new. People are not idiots and I've already explained sellers are price takers not setters so complaining at buyers for not being interested in paying more than new prices for used goods is not going to be productive.


I'm more than happy to answer emails regarding prices, but as I mentioned to you when you were enquiring about the brakes, to keep tabs on the online prices, which fluctuate from day to day, is just a waste of my time. If people want to make offers, they can make offers. Personally, I hate it how in forums of a bicycling community, there are people who have to publically announce their disregard for people rather than just holding their mouth shut and moving on with their lives.
maybolem
 
Posts: 240
Joined: Tue Jun 26, 2012 10:43 am

Re: [MEL] Brand New Mountain Bike Treasure Trove

Postby trailgumby » Sat Sep 14, 2013 9:12 am

Yep I hate it too. However you opened the Pandoras Box by complaining in public about the lack of response ("Come on... etc").

Complaining about getting feedback in the same manner strikes me as ... inconsistent.

Like I said, you need to meet the market.
"People have a right to their own opinions, but not their own facts. Evidence must be located, not created, and opinions not backed by evidence cannot be given much weight." -- James W Loewen

http://www.facebook.com/Drive2WorkDay
User avatar
trailgumby
 
Posts: 9911
Joined: Sat Jan 03, 2009 4:30 pm
Location: Northern Beaches, Sydney

Re: [MEL] Brand New Mountain Bike Treasure Trove

Postby maybolem » Sat Sep 14, 2013 9:18 am

trailgumby wrote:Yep I hate it too. However you opened the Pandoras Box by complaining in public about the lack of response ("Come on... etc").

Complaining about getting feedback in the same manner strikes me as ... inconsistent.

Like I said, you need to meet the market.


Everyone to their own.
maybolem
 
Posts: 240
Joined: Tue Jun 26, 2012 10:43 am

[MEL] Brand New Mountain Bike Treasure Trove

Postby Dan » Sat Sep 14, 2013 9:50 am

maybolem wrote:
trailgumby wrote:Yep I hate it too. However you opened the Pandoras Box by complaining in public about the lack of response ("Come on... etc").

Complaining about getting feedback in the same manner strikes me as ... inconsistent.

Like I said, you need to meet the market.


Everyone to their own.


Indeed. Like, for example, the majority of members contributing to the forum in a fashion other than posting solely in the WTS thread...

Or a member going back and editing their posts in an attempt to alter the tone of the conversation...
User avatar
Dan
 
Posts: 3289
Joined: Fri Oct 16, 2009 12:32 pm
Location: Vegas, baby

Re: [MEL] Brand New Mountain Bike Treasure Trove

Postby trailgumby » Sat Sep 14, 2013 10:12 am

Not sure if you have me in mind re the editing posts comment. I edited for accuracy. I realised the "already explained" part was in a draft PM from last week that was never sent. So I removed that reference because it was wrong.

The OP responded while I was still editing - as the timestamp shows.
Last edited by trailgumby on Sat Sep 14, 2013 10:31 am, edited 1 time in total.
"People have a right to their own opinions, but not their own facts. Evidence must be located, not created, and opinions not backed by evidence cannot be given much weight." -- James W Loewen

http://www.facebook.com/Drive2WorkDay
User avatar
trailgumby
 
Posts: 9911
Joined: Sat Jan 03, 2009 4:30 pm
Location: Northern Beaches, Sydney

Re: [MEL] Brand New Mountain Bike Treasure Trove

Postby Dan » Sat Sep 14, 2013 10:18 am

trailgumby wrote:Not sure if you have me in mind re the editing posts comment. I edited for accuracy. I realised the "already explained" part was in a draft PM from last week that was never sent.

The OP responded while I was still editing - as the timestamp shows.


Not at all, TG. I was referring to the OP.
User avatar
Dan
 
Posts: 3289
Joined: Fri Oct 16, 2009 12:32 pm
Location: Vegas, baby

Re: [MEL] Brand New Mountain Bike Treasure Trove

Postby trailgumby » Sat Sep 14, 2013 10:38 am

No worries :)
"People have a right to their own opinions, but not their own facts. Evidence must be located, not created, and opinions not backed by evidence cannot be given much weight." -- James W Loewen

http://www.facebook.com/Drive2WorkDay
User avatar
trailgumby
 
Posts: 9911
Joined: Sat Jan 03, 2009 4:30 pm
Location: Northern Beaches, Sydney

Re: [MEL] Brand New Mountain Bike Treasure Trove

Postby maybolem » Wed Sep 25, 2013 9:09 pm

XTR Shifter SOLD
XT brakes and rotors SOLD
Lezyne bottle cage SOLD
XTR cassette SOLD
XTR chain SOLD
maybolem
 
Posts: 240
Joined: Tue Jun 26, 2012 10:43 am


Return to Member to Member Bike and Gear Sales

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: 5antos, Snicks, stickgc



Support BNA
Click for online shops
Torpedo 7 Torpedo7 AU
Ground Effect Ground Effect NZ
Chain Reaction Cycles CRC UK
Wiggle Wiggle UK
Cycling Express Cycling Express
Ebay Ebay AU
ProBikeKit ProBikeKit UK
Evans Cycles Evans Cycles UK
JensonUSA Jenson USA
JensonUSA Competitive Cyclist