WTS: Shimano SH-M230 MTB shoes

Members classifieds for selling bicycles / parts. PRIVATE OFFERS ONLY
Forum rules
Newbies, please read the Market Place Rules before posting in this section. NEW UPDATED RULES !!!

Post Title Format: [Your Location] Item Title

WTS no longer required - and your location is required.

WTS: Shimano SH-M230 MTB shoes

Postby HAKS » Wed Jan 07, 2009 7:06 pm

I got these shoes for my birthday and although they felt great around the house after about 45min of riding I knew they weren't for me. As they have been used the bike shop won't refund them :cry: . Unfortunately I've had 1 foot reconstructed from an accident a few years ago and these are just a little narrow in one part of my foot. I looked into custom fitting them but don't think it will fix the problem so they are up for sale. Not a happy camper as they are otherwise a rocking shoe.

Price: Paid $320 so will ask for $250 but happy to take offers as these aren't much use to me.

Condition: They have been used twice so have a few scratchs here and there from offroad use, otherwise as new.

Size: Euro 41

* Heat-moldable Custom-Fit technology: a Shimano innovation
* Custom-Fit technology in heel cup stabilizes the foot
* Custom-Fit technology in the insole for support & comfort
* Carbon fiber reinforced polyamide midsole and dual injection flexible polyamide-polyurethane outer sole transfers your energy straight to the pedals
* Asymmetric buckle & dual off-set straps securely holds foot and allows subtle adjustments. Off-set straps prevent pressure points
* Tough synthetic leather upper with low-profile armor provides foot protection and excellent durability
* Composite toe spikes increases traction in sand or loose dirt
* Available in E-width for wide feet
* Custom-Fit molding optional

HAKS

Return to Member to Member Bike and Gear Sales