WTS: Track Pump - free to good home

Members classifieds for selling bicycles / parts. PRIVATE OFFERS ONLY
Forum rules
Newbies, please read the Market Place Rules before posting in this section. NEW UPDATED RULES !!!

Post Title Format: [Your Location] Item Title

WTS no longer required - and your location is required.

WTS: Track Pump - free to good home

Postby trailgumby » Mon Jan 26, 2009 8:13 pm

Hi All, I have a Serfas TCPG track pump that I no longer need.

It is, however, a little worse for wear and would suit someone who likes fixing things, or doesn't need a pump that does Presta (French) bike tyre valves:
* Pressure dial plate/needle keep moving off centre, which affects readings. You can probably sort by placing needle stop on dial plate and gluing the dial plate with a dab of shoo goo in one corner.
* The rubber piece that provides the seal to the tyre valve has a slight nick in it so that it won't seal on Presta (French) valves. This could probably also be sorted with a small dab of Shoo Goo, or a part from another pump. Spare heads are available separately, I believe.

Cosmetically, it looks almost new. I'm a bit time poor so I haven't worried about trying to fix an otherwise workable pump.

It comes complete with football and gym ball needles. I am happy to post but you pay postage. Pickup would be lower Northern Beaches in Sydney, or Sydney CBD.
trailgumby

by BNA » Tue Jan 27, 2009 8:27 pm

BNA

Postby itsaghostcar » Tue Jan 27, 2009 8:27 pm

If no one wants this I'm happy to pick it up and take it to the community bike workshop I go to. I'm sure they can use the pump for shrader valves at least
itsaghostcar

Return to Member to Member Bike and Gear Sales