WTB Campy record or sram red groupset

Members classifieds for selling bicycles / parts. PRIVATE OFFERS ONLY
Forum rules
Newbies, please read the Market Place Rules before posting in this section. NEW UPDATED RULES !!!

Post Title Format: [Your Location] Item Title

WTS no longer required - and your location is required.

WTB Campy record or sram red groupset

Postby stevos » Mon Mar 16, 2009 5:56 pm

Looking for campy record groupset or sram red, I am in adeliade but iam willing to pay postage, anyone have anything availible pm me :D
"Pain is temporary. It may last a minute, or an hour, or a day, or a year, but eventually it will subside and something else will take its place. If I quit, however, it lasts forever." -Lance Armstrong
stevos

by BNA » Mon Mar 16, 2009 8:22 pm

BNA

Postby Deanj » Mon Mar 16, 2009 8:22 pm

Have you checked the prices in Bicycle Express? Probably a bit different now with the price rises, but I got my 09 Sram for just over $1800 before Xmas. Couldn't get anywhere near that price abroad without adding postage and import costs on.
Deanj

Postby stevos » Mon Mar 16, 2009 8:31 pm

nah to be honest i havent had a look, i think the prices have gone up a fair bit though :(
"Pain is temporary. It may last a minute, or an hour, or a day, or a year, but eventually it will subside and something else will take its place. If I quit, however, it lasts forever." -Lance Armstrong
stevos

Postby astro » Mon Mar 16, 2009 8:37 pm

was in cycleworx on port road today and they quoted about 1900 for the sram groupo.

if you're game u can generally pick one up off ebay for about 1300. risky tho. guess u'd have to have a close look at their feedback, etc, etc.
Astro
'12 Avanti Inc 1
astro

Re: WTB Campy record or sram red groupset

Postby komet » Thu Apr 23, 2009 3:57 pm

Hi - I have a spare SRAM Red Groupset sitting in a Box at the moment. I bought in Sep 08 and only used it for 2 months. I upgraded my bike which came with SRAM as well. I'm in Sydney. If you're still interested, give me a call on 0421 615 946.

Nick
komet

Re:

Postby colafreak » Fri Apr 24, 2009 9:04 am

astro wrote:if you're game u can generally pick one up off ebay for about 1300. risky tho. guess u'd have to have a close look at their feedback, etc, etc.

You're kidding...??? $1,300??? We are still talking about SRAM Red, right?

Bugger me sideways, how could you even dream of looking at Record?? You'd save enough cash for a set of SRAM S60 rims!
Please pardon my ignorableness
colafreak

Re: Re:

Postby drubie » Fri Apr 24, 2009 11:02 am

colafreak wrote:
astro wrote:if you're game u can generally pick one up off ebay for about 1300. risky tho. guess u'd have to have a close look at their feedback, etc, etc.

Bugger me sideways, how could you even dream of looking at Record?? You'd save enough cash for a set of SRAM S60 rims!

Clearly colafreak remains uninfected by the cult of Campy. We'll pay a premium, even when we know deep down that some bits of the ensemble are inferior :mrgreen:
So we get the leaders we deserve and we elect, we get the companies and the products that we ask for, right? And we have to ask for different things. – Paul Gilding
but really, that's rubbish. We get none of it because the choices are illusory.
drubie

Re: Re:

Postby astro » Fri Apr 24, 2009 3:37 pm

colafreak wrote:

Oh yeah mate, its RED. They have been heading a little high in recent times, but still around the mark...
Astro
'12 Avanti Inc 1
astro

Re: WTB Campy record or sram red groupset

Postby stevos » Sat Apr 25, 2009 10:57 pm

i ended up getting record off a mate for $1200, hardly used he was upgrading to super record, lol
stevos

Return to Member to Member Bike and Gear Sales